Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indian international student ropes when he learns that he has to go back after finishing his studies

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★

@Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet @wereq

i'd rope too. Living in 3rd world shitholes is torture.

i'd rope too. Living in 3rd world shitholes is torture.
Calling Shitdia a third world country is an insult to other third world countries.

"Bhabjeet" sounds like a made up 4chan meme name

Good kick out all shitskins and enslave all femoids. Its what all western countries should do if they weren't ran by jews

"Bhabjeet" sounds like a made up 4chan meme name
Is he named after spongebob?
48620.jpg

Calling Shitdia a third world country is an insult to other third world countries.
true. I can only imagine his inner subconscious outcry, his entire body revolting against this injustice and not wanting to participate any longer, to ever come back to the hell on earth.

No more snowbunnys for u mr bhabjeet, back to india and being a slave to your parents

fav sasuke fight in shippuden?
In Shippuden, Sasuke vs Danzo, because the osts slapped, Sasuke was using his Susanoo, the "Don't move, Karin"

But my favourite Sasuke fight in regards to the whole series is Naruto vs Sasuke FInal Valley Part 1, then Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki fight in Boruto

A

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: @CopingForBrutality I relate to him on a spiritual level

In Shippuden, Sasuke vs Danzo, because the osts slapped, Sasuke was using his Susanoo, the "Don't move, Karin"

But my favourite Sasuke fight in regards to the whole series is Naruto vs Sasuke FInal Valley Part 1, then Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki fight in Boruto

ngl sasuke vs deidara is underrated and its my personal fav

and sasuke was cold af in the hokage summit arc, that whole arc is an underrated masterpiece i'd argue its better then the trashy ending we got to the war arc with kaguya and zetsu

ngl sasuke vs deidara is underrated and its my personal fav
It was a good fight, and the animation was good, but it just didn't pull my emotions as much as the others

and sasuke was cold af in the hokage summit arc, that whole arc is an underrated masterpiece i'd argue its better then the trashy ending we got to the war arc with kaguya and zetsu
Sasuke in the summit arc was the best Sasuke, definitely agree, the war arc aside from some peak moments was pretty shit
:feelskek:

Nigga parents really sat down and named him "bhabjeet" :lul::lul::lul:

Sasuke in the summit arc was the best Sasuke, definitely agree, the war arc aside from some peak moments was pretty shit
:feelskek:
no itachi in the war arc (within the main battle against madara ofc, but i feel like kishimoto cant sacrifice making itachi have an ems because this could end the show too fast lol) weaker edo tensei for hashirama, and it wasnt even at least an ending where hagoromo would go head on against a sage of six paths double rinne madara (cuz fuck the asspull powerup of naruto and sasuke that one is bullshit)

True true, that transformation was sick
if you played the og ultimate ninja games in ps2 you can play with 2nd curse mark as like a seperate charecter with many combos and his own ultimate etc.

if you played the og ultimate ninja games in ps2 you can play with 2nd curse mark as like a seperate charecter with many combos and his own ultimate etc.
I never played those games, I did play through Storm 4 though, and Naruto Online, that web thing before Google removed flash.

I never played those games, I did play through Storm 4 though, and Naruto Online, that web thing before Google removed flash.
i played all of em (except gamecube and xbox ones, but all of the ps2 ones and storms from 1 2 and generations etc., storm 4 is nice for online gameplay tho)

My sincere condolences to Bhabjeet's family

Go make your own fucking Naruto game thread you fucking derailing thread faggots.

Also what name holy shit HAHAHAHAH

India should be nuked, those poor pajeets suffering. If we nuke Indian that means they can’t be reincarnated as Indians anymore.

i played all of em (except gamecube and xbox ones, but all of the ps2 ones and storms from 1 2 and generations etc., storm 4 is nice for online gameplay tho)
That's sick bro

Go make your own fucking Naruto game thread you fucking derailing thread faggots.

Also what name holy shit HAHAHAHAH
Naruto is based, u nigger

That's sick bro
what would be sick is a remaster of og ultimate ninja 3 4 and 5 to ps5 (imo they are much MUCH better then storm games, in fact storm games limit the combos, you cant even use multiple ultimates anymore, hell even madara fighting with perfect susano in its full size in storm revolution came from ultimate ninja 3 where you can make orochimaru fight in manda with its full size, the og is too good and transformations like 2nd stage curse marks are all seperate charecters with their own jutsus etc.
Naruto is based, u nigger
he is gonna pussy out when he see sasuke hitting sakura on her flat chest :feelskek: (underrated opinion but kakashi should be tough on women he is already a closeted chad but he got soft af after he smack rin)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back