Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian guy slays thot and then her thot friend lies to police that her friend got raped

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Look at how this bitch makes moves on him.

Had drunk sex with a curry, woke up instantly regretted fucking a sub human consensually, so now it becomes rape.

in the future men will have to fuck women in front of a camera to avoid being accused of rape

What kind of stupid law is this ? If the woman who was allegedly raped ( and was alive and healthy to give a statement) never accused him ,never gave any statement against him how was he charged ? Can someone who is aware of law explain it to me . It looks bizzare.

Last edited:
What kind of stupid law is this ? If the woman who was allegedly raped ( and was alive and healthy to give a statement) never accused him ,never gave any statement against him how was he charged ? Can someone who is aware of law explain it to me . It looks bizzare.

Welcome to the United States of Cuckmerica.

without that camera, he would be now in prison

Cameras are an incels best friend. A true life saver. I use the security cameras in front of my house to find attractive femails and jack off to them.

He didn't slay shit. She fucked him while drunk.
While sober, she found out how subhuman he is.

So he had to prove his innocence with camera footage that he's lucky even existed? What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? I hope this roommate gets doxxed and outed as a liar. We need a site like makehimscared, only the opposite to out women that make false claims so guys can search for who NOT to date.

Would rather risk him getting butt-raped in prison for life than have a friend that made out with a curry :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: how will she ever recover.

How can he be arrested and charged with rape from her friends calling the cops?

Even when succesful, foids will still find a way to push curries back to subhumanity.
How can he be arrested and charged with rape from her friends calling the cops?
I imagine foids went to the policestation and did their story and some whiteknight cuck policeofficer jumped on it immediately.

"BELIEVE WEEEEMEN!!!!" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm pretty sure the girl is a currywhore. Also, he has a good eye area thanks to his almost extreme PCT.

Curries when will they learn