Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Indian guy dodges a huge bullet, divorces his wife after finding out that she sucked some dude's dick on tape.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
7GkThjVYEplMECbjREMfXP3be7m5I-phUtNiMrsX0xk.jpg

This is what she gets for being “Explorative”

She deserves worse tbh

This is what she gets for being “Explorative”

She deserves worse tbh
I hope her husband spreads the video tbh. That would be MAJOR [LifeFuel].

she got what was coming to that hole. deserves it tbh. emotionally manipulative saying your a virgin and not being. typical foid behavior

Didn't read but from the title sounds based.

I hope her husband spreads the video tbh. That would be MAJOR [LifeFuel].
Legit

Tbh I would do that

The more I think of it the more I acknowledge the old system of enforced life long monogamy as being the most fair.

Every male provided, it was seen as high status to be a good provider, attempting to “slay” was looked down upon, it truly created a more equal playing field and cbb to elab entirely.

E63139FF B7BE 43DC 8116 62A4BAC9E1EA

Tbh

Stupid whore I did not read it but I am going to become assuming that she is painting herself in such a wayform in which she is saying for the way that she is going to be a VIC TIM

I often wonder if these are even true. I once recall there being some 8chan troll who made up some long, controversial story on Reddit using a throwaway account that got a gorillion upboats.

I also just checked the Reddit account. Those posts were from four years ago.
I think most things on Reddit are LARPs tbh. I sincerely hope this one's genuine.

Based family in law. That's another thing that here in the west is destroyed. That indian guy is fully suported by his family.

Old one but a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back