Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian girl looking for daddy slave

giving money in the hands of a foid, is like giving money to a drug addict, horrible idea
Whats a daddy slave
sugar daddy

lmao not only they get paid, they also have requirements
soon even brothels will have a sign saying 'you have to be this tall to enter' :lul:

Oh like that paypig shit?
Pretty much.

Both involve cucks stupid enough to give foids a large amount of money, although sugar daddies typically spoil foids and MAY get sex in return.

Prostitution is illegal so how is seekingarrangement a thing? Does calling it something else change what it is?

Jfl, her poor curry father who emigrated all the way from India, after working tirelessly in a factory for years and years, produces this slut to carry on his lineage. Might as well have stayed back there.

She is like a 4/10. JFL at currysluts thinking Richcels need to settle for some bottom rung brown whore.

Some cuck will sweep her off her feet.

This is what happens when you bring curry females to west, they end up worst then the white horns

She is like a 4/10. JFL at currysluts thinking Richcels need to settle for some bottom rung brown whore.
Someoone will, even 1/10 women can earn money from patreon

Should be laid out naked on an autopsy slab in a Delhi slum with flies buzzing around whilst some grinning monkey looking currycel cuts her belly open and pulls her guts out in front of a baying mob then uploads it on Youtube as "educational content".

There are such videos on Youtube, believe me, I am addicted to them. Inceldom does some weird things to a man's mind.

By god, she's hot, I'd love to see her laid out naked on a cadaver block.

Should be laid out naked on an autopsy slab in a Delhi slum with flies buzzing around whilst some grinning monkey looking currycel cuts her belly open and pulls her guts out in front of a baying mob then uploads it on Youtube as "educational content".

There are such videos on Youtube, believe me, I am addicted to them. Inceldom does some weird things to a man's mind.

Hello cucktears. Just remember while your screenshotting this to try and get upvotes on reddit your oneitis is letting chad creampie inside her fresh, young pussy

Knowing western ethnic foids she'll demand he be white as well.

Prob has a no curry requirement

curry women are bottom of the barrel

meanwhile her looksmatch being bullied for having shitskin..

typical spoiled westernized ethic bitch right here

She deserves a spanking.

Her looksmatch is browsing the forum.

Amazing idea. I like you.

Don't speak against sex-work. For many of us that's the only hope.
I’m just pointing out inconsistencies .. I’m all for prostitution .. just boils my blood when girls can be legit whores and still pretend that they’re brand new pristine wife material good girls ..

In 2019 NO ONE is wife material

Jfl, her poor curry father who emigrated all the way from India, after working tirelessly in a factory for years and years, produces this slut to carry on his lineage. Might as well have stayed back there.

She's looking for a retard who will pay her 10x the rate of prostitutes for being a prostitute
True, must be nice to be a girl then you can literally live off having sex while men spend all their money on just a chance on getting sex with a girl, modern life is so unfair.

meanwhile her looksmatch ask for bobs and vegena

Prostitution is illegal so how is seekingarrangement a thing? Does calling it something else change what it is?

Technically the law only applies when there is a direct payment for sexual services. If you are paying someone an "allowance" for being in a "relationship" with you then that is no different than any betabux through history.

As the laws crack down on prostitution more, all that will happen is most of the whores will move to "arrangements" with what will essentially be "subscribers".

It's like moving prostitution over to a Patreon model instead of a purchase model. Really fucking retarded, isn't it? You can't regulate human nature. Women will always fuck for money and men will always pay.

Lawmakers who deny human nature are gutter tier retarded. :feelstastyman:

Technically the law only applies when there is a direct payment for sexual services. If you are paying someone an "allowance" for being in a "relationship" with you then that is no different than any betabux through history.

As the laws crack down on prostitution more, all that will happen is most of the whores will move to "arrangements" with what will essentially be "subscribers".

It's like moving prostitution over to a Patreon model instead of a purchase model. Really fucking retarded, isn't it? You can't regulate human nature. Women will always fuck for money and men will always pay.

Lawmakers who deny human nature are gutter tier retarded. :feelstastyman:
Most lawmakers are fucking cucks and defend women all the time