Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian from India gets Blackpilled VERY HARD

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
hahahahahah. Its a good read. Too lazy to put cliffs. Hopefully someone will read it.

About a year ago i met a girl in Physics tution.She was really very cute and beautiful and was very good in studies(better than me perhaps).Now in the beggining i had no feelings for her.But few days later  she started sitting beside me.So we talked about physics and did sums together and soon we became friends.We used to talk a lot about studies and all.
Soon enough my friendship turned into love from my side.I started liking her.I waited eagerly for our physics tution.
But i could never tell her my feeling.She was my only female friend(i am pretty scared of girls)and so i didnot wanted to lose our friendship.Days pays.I felt as if she too was interested in me because she sometimes glanced at me(secretly).Really i was very happy that time.
Days passed.
Then came our class 11half yearly exam.We were from different schools so it took almost one months for exam to be over for everyone.I was dying to meet her.
We did.But this time she seemed to be changed.She was not talking with me like before.I was very sad.She did this for 2 days
So now i decided to propose her cause the only reason i didnot was for our friendship.I did so indirectly,with the help of my friend.She didnot
respond.Next day i thought she would be angry.
But to my surprise next day when we met,she seemed to be very happy and that day we think we talked the
most.So i thought it was a go ahead.Few days passed.I was now almost sure she was onto me cause now she stared at me more....more than me.
Suddenly few days later the shock came......to my horror i learnt she left the tution.I was broken.I thought maybe because her marks were bad.I tried to contact her with a letter demanding her number and sent it with my friend.But she didnot respond.When she didnt i thought there must be reason behind it.Days passed.I lost my happiness.Everything.

9 MONTHS later i came in contact with one  of her
classmate.To my utter disbelief i learnt she had a boyfriend from before the time i proposed her.Then she had another one.Now she is having his third boyfriend.3 boyfriend within a span of 9-10months!!!
THAT day i learnt what is love.Looking back i saw the reality which was till now hidden by my "heart".Some had tied a black ribbon in my eyes back then.I realised I did sums better than the others there.All she did was see those sums,do it in her copy and then "see i did this" to sir and others.Sir thought she was brilliant to do all the sums by herself and I turned my eyes about that.She just had friendzoned me for the benifits and my feelings for her was a fuckin piece of shit...
Now i just hate love.Hate being loved.

Grammer check it and post it again.

Stop being a cuck, she was always a slut.
After talking to you in tuition, she went home and sucked her bf's dick everyday. Lmao at you for falling for "love".

If you ever think you are in love, just imagine how many dicks the girl has sucked and how many guys came on her face and tits.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Stop being a cuck, she was always a slut.
After talking to you in tuition, she went home and sucked her bf's dick everyday. Lmao at you for falling for "love".

If you ever think you are in love, just imagine how many dicks the girl has sucked and how many guys came on her face and tits.

So true, anything I see a cute girl bluepilled thoughts start popping up in my head so to combat this I start to think about all the chad cocks that have nutted in her mouth and immediately become blackpilled again.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

:skeptical:

wtf is up with all your hyperlinks dude?

Whenever a beta turns blackpilled I feel a sense of pride. Truth is coming out boys

Mahlo said:
Whenever a beta turns blackpilled I feel a sense of pride. Truth is coming out boys
indian boyos are getting wiser.

All indians should be blackpilled.