Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Indian foid married chadpreet and got abused and beaten up and dead after somedays.

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
This is what happens if you go through arranged marriage just because of his looks, The woman could have married an currycel who is nice and good to her but she had selected him just because of his looks

I hope this happens to all foids who selects chads over nice guys(not death), they should know the value of a nice guy even he is unattractive

He's not a Chadpreet lol. I mog him jfl
Also nice to see 22 year old foids in arrange marriges. Gives me hope that one day I'll get my 18 year old qtπ virgin. Man can only cope :feelsbadman:

this story would be better if it wasn't an arranged marriage, ngl.

ACDD5D48 3802 4D2E B252 D0D0F64C8798

Also nice to see 22 year old foids in arrange marriges. Gives me hope that one day I'll get my 18 year old qtπ virgin. Man can only cope :feelsbadman:
Kiran 210621 650

chad detected,he is easily 7/10,you mog him thus you are a fucking chad. have some decency, delete your account and leave

Oh I wish my gook bhai, I wish I was a Chad :feelsbadman:
he is easily 7/10
Yes 7/10 in Sentinelese island. 3/10 in a normal functioning society (although one can say there's nothing normal or functioning about curry society)
you mog him thus you are a fucking chad.
By that logic if mog a limb amputee then I'm Usian Bolt?:lul:
have some decency, delete your account and leave
I will Bhai :feelsbadman: these are my last few days here.

this tbh
View attachment 459377

chad detected,he is easily 7/10,you mog him thus you are a fucking chad. have some decency, delete your account and leave
he is no 7 at best a 5, I face mog him and still incel tho my height is 5'5, point still stands.

Hahaha curries at it again

Oh I wish my gook bhai, I wish I was a Chad :feelsbadman:

Yes 7/10 in Sentinelese island. 3/10 in a normal functioning society (although one can say there's nothing normal or functioning about curry society)

By that logic if mog a limb amputee then I'm Usian Bolt?:lul:

I will Bhai :feelsbadman: these are my last few days here.
people here are delusional calling normies chads

people here are delusional calling normies chads
Tbh.
First they say curries are subhumans and now they're saying normie curries are Chadpreets just because this guy got a girl and killed her..it's the dark traid halo. If he posted his pic on looksmax they would have called him a pajeet truecel abomination.

True Chadpreets are guys like Ravi Goswami

516395abc80a726751825ed03894f100b3930f31 1
Ef9344d0effabf7a3523a825b5807493cc63037a 1

lol calling someone Chadpreet when they don't look like him. How delusion do you have to be @AllanKing ?:lul::lul:

Tbh.
First they say curries are subhumans and now they're saying normie curries are Chadpreets just because this guy got a girl and killed her..it's the dark traid halo. If he posted his pic on looksmax they would have called him a pajeet truecel abomination.

View attachment 459382 View attachment 459383

lol calling someone Chadpreet when they don't look like him. How delusion do you have to be @AllanKing ?:lul::lul:
high IQ truths. all the Chadpreet curries look kinda med most of the time. while guy OP posted you can tell is curry with a glance
38DF9ABC AB07 49FB 9B29 DE1194EDCA34

this tbh

he is no 7 at best a 5, I face mog him and still incel tho my height is 5'5, point still stands.
I know what curries look like, he is clearly 7+/10 in curryland,chad.co resurfaces again

Tbh.

his face is barely much more good looking than
Kiran 210621 650 jpg

this forum is delusional as fuck,I really suspect many guys here are blind

Last edited:
Lol keep ur expectations low bruh, i saw a lot of indians in my life and he is better than any one of them he is about 7/10
Tbh.

Lol these are celebrities,the same guy could be like him if he had some money, i have seen so much worst curries in my life and ur idea os bullshit
his face is barely much more good looking than
View attachment 459392
this forum is delusional as fuck,I really suspect many guys here are blind
I agree with u he is 7/10 better than all the curries
Jfl he’s not close to chadpreet I mog him hard too

it he’s chadpreet then I make Chico look like incel
Chadpreets of your expectations are just 1% of people of india and most of the guys are curries or above avg and this guy can be called chadpreet because he is better than most of curries

Last edited:
People here are delusional thinking they 'easily mog' normies. Where the fuck is your gf if you mog normies?
This. It’s ironic how so many “incels” on here complain that women only care about looks yet brag about how they’re better looking than normies. If you mog most normies, you’re a fakecel who hasn’t tried.

Its brutal hearing all these fakecels on here bragging about how they mog normies while all normies mog me.

This. It’s ironic how so many “incels” on here complain that women only care about looks yet brag about how they’re better looking than normies. If you mog most normies, you’re a fakecel who hasn’t tried.

Its brutal hearing all these fakecels on here bragging about how they mog normies while all normies mog me.
Man, this website is a shithole. Part feds, part foids, part fakecels, and a minority of actual incels. Just like everywhere else, this place is dead for truecels. Anyone remember that poll where the MAJORITY of the forum voted that its OK to have kissed a girl but call yourself incel and post here. JFL.

Man, this website is a shithole. Part feds, part foids, part fakecels, and a minority of actual incels. Just like everywhere else, this place is dead for truecels. Anyone remember that poll where the MAJORITY of the forum voted that its OK to have kissed a girl but call yourself incel and post here. JFL.
Where do u live in india curryboy?

Oh ok how do u rate urself on looks?
Im not a delusional faggot so no I dont mog anyone. Ive been told by several people and would agree with their rating of 3/10.

People here are delusional thinking they 'easily mog' normies. Where the fuck is your gf if you mog normies?
I am 5'5, if I was tallfag with same face would be normie tier

Good. Beat her up she is useless anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back