Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

indian cries.

@anandkonda after a Tamil foid manlet shames him.

i thought that dude in his avatar was laughing

If you could hear the sounds of this forum, this would be the most common noise

Where can I find this show in English?

saar do not redeem the garl

@anandkonda after getting his daily sexual advance from a Telugu girl instead of a Tamil girl

@anandkonda after a Tamil foid manlet shames him.
The eventual future :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I will go ER on Tamil whores then :reeeeee::reeeeee:
i thought that dude in his avatar was laughing
Yeah, it looks both like laughing and crying with hand pointing. Felt this was apt Avatar :feelshaha:
Where can I find this show in English?
It's a movie, a brutal one showing the fate of beta buxxer ooffy doofys

@anandkonda after getting his daily sexual advance from a Telugu girl instead of a Tamil girl
:lul::lul::lul: I wish. Telugu whores are heightist af. And just yesterday I saw a Telugu whore with a chink :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:lul::lul::lul: I wish. Telugu whores are heightist af.
Tbh I have no idea about curry sub-castes or whatever, but afaik, all women are equally heightist.
And just yesterday I saw a Telugu whore with a chink :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Ricemen are WINNING

Cope. Yes but some whores are less than others

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V_ojnlXm2WM
Not to be a soy Japan worshipper or anything, but I think Japanese women are literally the ONLY exception to female’s mindless and incessant demand for tallfags, not only because their men are shorter than other countries, but because out of any group of females, Japanese women are the most intelligent, generally reasonable, and humble. I know full well that many Japs tend to lie to save face in these interviews, but something tells me those noodles are being honest there.
Good for you then :feelsokman:
Jimin GIFs | Wiki | ARMY's Amino

Last edited:
Not to be a soy Japan worshipper or anything, but I think Japanese women are literally the ONLY exception to female’s mindless and incessant demand for tallfags, not only because their men are shorter than what’s desirable, but because out of any group of females, Japanese women are the most reasonable and humble. I know full well that many Japs tend to lie to save face in these interviews, but something tells me those noodles are being honest there.
I have heard Brazil woman also don't care much about height, but Idk

I have heard Brazil woman also don't care much about height, but Idk
I’m not familiar with Brazil like I am with Japan on a cultural and societal level, so I wouldn’t know. But even if that was the case, it wouldn’t make their women any better since they’re still exclusively attracted to men who perpetuate the degenerate, hyper dark triad, and thugmaxxed crime culture the shithole of a country has.

Last edited:
I’m not really familiar with Brazil, so I wouldn’t know. But even if that was the case, it wouldn’t make their women any better since they’re still exclusively attracted to men who perpetuate the dark triad, degenerate, and thugmaxxed crime culture the shithole of a country has.
What race are you? :feelswhere:

:lul: :lul: :lul: Korean "cels" are fakecels. You would have harems of millions of 14 year old kpoop girls if you come to India.
That’s an exaggeration if I’ve ever heard one. I’m not going to fly to the earth’s toilet just for a chance at ascending with JB pajeetas lmao
Truthnuke
Wait do u actually agree with that?

That’s an exaggeration if I’ve ever heard one. I’m not going to fly to the earth’s toilet just for a chance at ascending with JB pajeetas lmao
:no:F:no:A:no:K:no:E:no:C:no:E:no:L:no:

Absogookly :feelsree:
I didn’t know you had a resentment toward your kin tbh, just now learning of this
Volcel nigger :feelsugh::feelsugh:

It's the truth, he should
The same could be said for whitecels too. Most of the cumskins here would slay in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai, and despite this, you never see anyone tell them to “just run JBW game in curryland”. Why? Because no one besides other curries actually want pajeetas or finds them attractive. It’s like an unspoken law that everybody intrinsically understands.

The same could be said for whitecels too. Most of the cumskins here would slay in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai, and despite this, you never see anyone tell them to “just run JBW game in curryland”. Why? Because no one besides other curries actually want pajeetas or finds them attractive. It’s like an unspoken law that everybody intrinsically understands.
Cope. Cumskins aren't at all worshiped by whores here compared to you kpoop chinks. You are fakecel volcels, stop coping

Cope. Cumskins aren't at all worshiped by whores here compared to you kpoop chinks. You are fakecel volcels, stop coping
Denying the universal truth of JBW theorem in favor of the shallow, meme-tier fad that is the Kpoppill is absolutely wild

Denying the universal truth of JBW theorem in favor of the shallow fad that is the Kpoppill is absolutely wild
Kpoop is also a repackaged JBW pill

I didn’t know you had a resentment toward your kin tbh, just now learning of this
OK, I was joking. But you're correct in that I do have resentment. However, I'm too white passing for it to ostensibly align me with their kin. My phenotype is best accurately delineated as Finnish.

Those kpoop idols dye their hair blonde, put blue eye contacts, have surgeries to fix their eyes and shit. Basically they try to become white

Girls go crazy over you because you the most feminine looking probably

OK, I was joking. But you're correct in that I do have resentment. However, I'm too white passing for it to ostensibly align me with their kin. My phenotype is best accurately delineated as Finnish.
Every hapa claims they look white, then when I actually see their faces, they look 100% rice.

OK, I was joking. But you're correct in that I do have resentment.
I figured you were using some level of irony as usual, but wasn’t sure how much.
However, I'm too white passing for it to ostensibly align me with their kin. My phenotype is best accurately delineated as Finnish.
:dafuckfeels:

Those kpoop idols dye their hair blonde, put blue eye contacts, have surgeries to fix their eyes and shit. Basically they try to become white

Girls go crazy over you because you the most feminine looking probably
Kpopmaxxing would not work for many ricemen, even in curryland. BTS niggas mog most of us, at least after their surgeries, so even if I tried to emulate how they look by effectively faggotizing myself and painting my nails and wearing makeup and dying my hair and shit, it wouldn’t do anything for me.

Kpopmaxxing would not work for me, even in curryland. BTS niggas mog most ricemen, at least after the surgeries, so even if I tried to emulate how they look by effectively faggotizing myself and painting my nails and wearing makeup and dying my hair and shit, it wouldn’t do anything for me.
I chink I saw yesterday with that Telugu whores, looked like a normal ass 5'6 chink. Even you probably mogg them.

You are a fakecel if you would try getting with poojetas

I chink I saw yesterday with that Telugu whores, looked like a normal ass 5'6 chink. Even you probably mogg them.

You are a fakecel if you would try getting with poojetas
Idc. I’m not uprooting my entire life and flying to the biggest shithole on the planet just for that. Unless it’s a girl who is willing to provide for me and be my mommy gf and I think she is attractive enough, I’m not really interested in pajeetas. There are certainly some attractive ones—I’m honest enough to say that—but would they go for me? No, they wouldn’t. Two or three pieces of anecdotal evidence just isn’t enough.
Every hapa claims they look white, then when I actually see their faces, they look 100% rice.
@Zettabhai God’s greatest victim™ has directly criticized the integrity of your character. What do you have to say about this

Last edited:
but would they go for me? No, they wouldn’t. One or two pieces of anecdotal evidence isn’t enough.
With no doubt. Ask any mainland curries here, girls used to also go crazy over kpoop at my school. This might be the only change for your ascension.

With no doubt. Ask any mainland curries here, girls used to also go crazy over kpoop at my school. This might be the only change for your ascension.
Ehhh, it’s just mostly JBs who are into it. If currymen found out some ricecel was soliciting underage girls in their community for sex, he would 100% get flogged, jumped by a mob, and ran out of curryland and/or thrown in jail. Not worth it at all.

Ehhh, it’s just mostly JBs who are into it. If currymen found out some ricecel was soliciting underage girls in their community for sex, he would 100% get flogged and jumped by a mob. Not worth it at all.
Excuses for being a volcel, okay

Most of the cumskins here would slay in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai, and despite this, you never see anyone tell them to “just run JBW game in curryland”. Why? Because no one besides other curries actually want pajeetas or finds them attractive. It’s like an unspoken law that everybody intrinsically understands.
It's not that they aren't hot. Some of the tope tier Indian women fog noodlewhores. But like Noodlewhores, they give you ugly sons.
But unlike, noodlewhores even though, they can give you good looking sons, there's still a High chance, that your son might turn out looking like a pajeet. But there's a still a chance at least. noodlewhores on the other hand are ER making machines.

It's not that they aren't hot. Some of the tope tier Indian women fog noodlewhores. But like Noodlewhores, they give you ugly sons.
But unlike, noodlewhores even though, they can give you good looking sons, there's still a High chance, that your son might turn out looking like a pajeet. But there's a still a chance at least. noodlewhores on the other hand are ER making machines.
Welp, good thing none of that applies to me since I’m never going to reproduce, and I wouldn’t even if I was in a better position in life and I had the chance to. Why would I want another version of myself in this world? Just so they can suffer the same mental and genetic hell that I’m in? Yeah, no thanks. I never understood why people assume me of all people would want kids lmao.

Also, it should go without saying that producing offspring with someone who isn’t of the same race is almost always never a good idea, as it forever fucks up a child’s sense of identity, muddles your lineage, and helps further promote the elite’s NWO agenda at the most fundamental and imperative level.

Last edited: