Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian "astrologers" in Australia exposed as scammers

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Currycels in Australia cant get employed due to their subhumanity, so they resort to astrology-maxxing (scam-maxxing) in order to money-maxx, but even that fails as they get exposed, shamed and humiliated on national television JFL. It's so over for curries.

They should go back to killing people by putting peanuts in peanut free food
Kek! There was an autistic guy in primary school who wanted a kiss from this fat foid, but she rejected him and laughed at him.
He rubbed peanut butter all over his hands (we encouraged him) and started chasing her, as everyone knew she was allergic. She got away. he got suspended, and she changed to some elite private school the next day.

If you're low IQ enough to fall for the scam, you deserve it. This one is just blatantly obvious.

If you're low IQ enough to fall for the scam, you deserve it. This one is just blatantly obvious.

true, you'd need a literal retard level IQ to fall for this shit lmao
Kek! There was an autistic guy in primary school who wanted a kiss from this fat foid, but she rejected him and laughed at him.
He rubbed peanut butter all over his hands (we encouraged him) and started chasing her, as everyone knew she was allergic. She got away. he got suspended, and she changed to some elite private school the next day.

wish he caught her and spread that peanut butter all over her face, causing her to die from an anaphylactic reaction. Because of his incompetence, that bitch is probably getting plowed by chad as we speak

Last edited:
:feelskek:

I need to scam people

Why is astrology under quotes? Kind of goes without saying that astrology is pseudo scientific bullshit.

Astrology is one serious cope.

lmao damn fool. if i was approached by this mans foid i would ask her to blow me to save my soul as its crusty as fuck.

lmao damn fool. if i was approached by this mans foid i would ask her to blow me to save my soul as its crusty as fuck.

bro his foid is a 2/10, call me volcel idc, but i'd rather remain sexless than to fuck that subhuman. She should be paying me for sex, lmao

JFL at people who believe in aStRoLoGy.