Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Indiamaxxing

• Thread starter broken & doomed
  • Start date
broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
Would it be possible to Indiamaxx just with your white skin? You constantly see how sirs pedestalise white pussy, they even worship white men sometimes.
Is it only the male part, or do pajeetas go insane over white boys too?
Also, how does Indian 5/10s look like? (likely the audience we aiming if the above is true)

Oh, also Indians seem to have small penises and you being average or below average probably wouldn't affect the girl or even make her want you more.

Last edited:
A high tier Becky is equivalent to a Staceyjeeta. You will be worshipped as a God if you are atleast a normie in your cunt.

Indian women are beautiful goddesses

I like Indian women, especially their accents. They have to not smell, though. I'm used to Indian women not smelling bad because the ones in college didn't, but I have recently passed by a smelly Indian woman in the Indian part of town and it was pretty bad.

You easily can get a Indian women with white skin alone, it's because they don't see a white guy when they see you, they see the wealth difference( mid western income when converted to Indian rupees will make you rich overnight). Also your looks of course

Oh forgot
You easily can get a Indian women with white skin alone, it's because they don't see a white guy when they see you, they see the wealth difference( mid western income when converted to Indian rupees will make you rich overnight). Also your looks of course
I am not wealthy at all. I am poor. I thought they'd worship the skin, not the money, eh.

I'm a mayocel but it didn't do shit for me. I have been rejected by curry women at my uni, just like every other race of women. Some of those curry women even mogged me in height and looks to an insane degree. :feelsrope:

I'm a mayocel but it didn't do shit for me. I have been rejected by curry women at my uni, just like every other race of women. Some of those curry women even mogged me in height and looks to an insane degree. :feelsrope:
JFL. Same. I've seen many stacy Poojas here with hazel or yellow eyes. They're so fucking sexy I wanna cream pie them so badly. And, the accent is cute af on them

Megha Lekha stills 16

You need to actually move to India.

In your uni they have access to other sex deprived white boys.

ded srs? How tall are you? And are you ugly?

1. Pajeetas are ugly af
2. No pajeetas for my manlet ass

I will piss on your grave if you procreate with a jeeta though.

curries hard mateguard against any non curries

I'm middle eastern but I basically look curry, and when I tried setting my location on Tinder to India I didn't get any results. Maybe it's different for white guys. The only place where I could consistently get results was the Philippines.

1. Pajeetas are ugly af
It depends on the individual. There are some ugly Indian women but there are also some hot ones. Some of the hot ones are indistinguishable from Hispanics, because they have tan skin plus caucasoid facial features.

Would it be possible to Indiamaxx just with your white skin? You constantly see how sirs pedestalise white pussy, they even worship white men sometimes.
Is it only the male part, or do pajeetas go insane over white boys too?
Also, how does Indian 5/10s look like? (likely the audience we aiming if the above is true)

Oh, also Indians seem to have small penises and you being average or below average probably wouldn't affect the girl or even make her want you more.
Well you will only know if you try