Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious India and indians have truly awful reputation...

in fairness rarely anybody is interested in curry womenm so rarely anybody cucks curries
Anglo and western euro normies are dumpster divers, they'll fk anything that presents itself to them, from flatface bucktooth jungle gooks to the ugliest of sheboons known to mankind, maybe cos you live in conservative slavic Poland with decent foids and less feminism that your standards are high

Last edited:
Anglo and western euro normies are dumpster divers, they'll fk anything that presents itself to them, from flatface bucktooth jungle gooks to the ugliest of sheboons known to mankind, maybe cos you live in conservative slavic Poland with decent foids and less feminism that your standards are high
maybe, situation of mine and poles in general is bit different indeed

maybe, situation of mine and poles in general is bit different indeed
I wonder why they're not going to poland and EE instead of SEA shitholes to fk bucktooths, there are transnational communities exclusively made up of SEA women in scandinavia cos low tier scandis can't even afford a white roastie, you'd don't find this desperate shit outside of western europe and anglo states

I wonder why they're not going to poland and EE instead of SEA shitholes to fk bucktooths, there are transnational communities exclusively made up of SEA women in scandinavia cos low tier scandis can't even afford a white roastie, you'd don't find this desperate shit outside of western europe and anglo states
they are going sometimes really

also i see more and more ethnics and east asians sexpatting here
arabs and turks are well known sexpats here along with westoids

recently saw brown chadlite with high tier becky here

recently saw brown chadlite with high tier becky here
Turks sexpatting in EE and russian whorinas sexpatting in Turkey is old shit, maybe arabs are a new phenomenon, foids sexpat as well, Scandi foids sexpat in Spain, Italy and other southern and med euro states

Turks sexpatting in EE and russian whorinas sexpatting in Turkey is old shit, maybe arabs are a new phenomenon, foids sexpat as well, Scandi foids sexpat in Spain, Italy and other southern and med euro states
genuine why do you think slav men smv is so bad ?

I don't think curry race status is that bad though. Curries who are lucky can get away with looking like some other race that is more common.
Also the easiest way to raise status is to 'look rich/professional' which is easy, just wear something business casual. Low smv males like manlets use this trick all the time.
Even though curries are hated i don't think it's as bad as other races for example Arabs are seen as terrorists and blacks are seen as criminals/robbers in a lot of places.

genuine why do you think slav men smv is so bad ?
They're white as Nordics but lack the robust features like jaw and cheekbones, plus their economy is shit and languages unknown so they can't afford and produce globally famous PR friendly platforms like boy bands, movies and songs, foids being the hivemind low IQ whores they're are swayed by these things, KPop alone has sent hundreds of thousands of white and ethnic women into Korea. This combined with no global outreach, hot women in general and their women being the thirst objects for the rest of the world has contributed this to slav male SMV.

They're white as Nordics but lack the robust features like jaw and cheekbones, plus their economy is shit and languages unknown so they can't afford and produce globally famous PR friendly platforms like boy bands, movies and songs, foids being the hivemind low IQ whores they're are swayed by these things, KPop alone has sent hundreds of thousands of white and ethnic women into Korea. This combined with no global outreach, hot women in general and their women being the thirst objects for the rest of the world has contributed this to slav male SMV.
kpop halo is insane i along with my brocel @Transcended Trucel were saying this for years

kpop halo is insane i along with my brocel @Transcended Trucel were saying this for years
It's propaganda. Lmao Koreans are giga incel lookswise. Even the women are ugly. Only plastic surgery and makeup make them barely lookable. Majority of koreans look ugly irl.

It's propaganda. Lmao Koreans are giga incel lookswise. Even the women are ugly. Only plastic surgery and makeup make them barely lookable. Majority of koreans look ugly irl.
Even incel tier Koreans if taller than the foid get euro Stacey foids, foids have hiveminds, PR can do stunts on them that even looks don't matter anymore except for height which is paramount

Even incel tier Koreans if taller than the foid get euro Stacey foids, foids have hiveminds, PR can do stunts on them that even looks don't matter anymore except for height which is paramount
saw once on youtube 2,5/10 korean with 5/10 polish becky :lul: :lul: :lul:

But most of them aren't tall. They are usually 5'7-5'8.

But yeah I agree with you. Foids will usually follow whatever social media tells them too. Since Kpop is cool now they fuck gooks.

I've see many Korean tallfags with good looking Korean Stacies near my area. Younger Koreans are tall as fuck.

To a certain extent, they make themselves hated, especially on this forum. Their behavior has been beyond reproach, in all honesty.

I've see many Korean tallfags with good looking Korean Stacies near my area. Younger Koreans are tall as fuck.
Meh as I said they fakeupmaxx very well. These koreans make looksmaxx autists niggers seem normal. Shoe lifts, makeup and all that shit is taught to them like maths by their parents. Never trust a Soko until you see them at home without fakeup. There are entire videos were Korean women take off their makeup and become buttfuck ugly.

It takes just 2 months of living around curries to start hating them.

foids of all races consistently rank curry men the lowest in terms of smv.

but it doesn't even stop there.

curry men also have a rapey culture or vibe to them. curries are known to make sexual advancements to foids in a pushy forward manner whether verbal or physical.

modern american men nowadays seem to be very mindful and cautious around foids as to minimize their chances of getting accused of sexual harassment. but the exception are curry men in america. they haven't seem to got the memo or if they did, it seems to be totally alien to them.

white american women especially the liberal ones, are very cautious and nice when rejecting black men or middle eastern men (who they find almost as repulsing as indian men) but not when dealing with Indian men or Asian men. They regularly express ridicule, contempt, and pity about us to people. At times, they show no consideration, hesitation, or conscience in their dealings with us in terms of showing basic respect and are outright aggressive and hostile towards us for literally no reason whatsoever.

On a side note, Americans wonder why the world hates them and they don't examine the hypocritical and in-human nature of white american women. Its the world's fault that they hate us Americans, not anything to do with the inhumanity of white American women. Thats the general mindset.

Last edited: