Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Increasing the difficulty of hitting on women online

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
so to walk up to a foid irl you need to be a giga autist like me which prevented a lot of men, especially subchads from trying in the past. people mostly got together with others from their immediate social circle or remained single for a long time. now all you need is pressing the send button so the stress is greatly reduced and even the most subhuman foid's ego skyrockets as a result of hundreds of proposals. even easier is clicking like on a foid's pics, signalling your interest in her and many normies fall into this trap with most foids having 250 likes on any given picture :feelskek: is there any fixing this or are we permanently fucked? :waitwhat: I guess the only fix is looking good huh?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPrYcK5jDi4

please don't say hello:feels:

Last edited:
Foids egos are a big problem that is why past families constantly put down their daughters. And kept men away from her, especially low life players.

Think of how huge a 7/10 Chadlites ego is. And we know a 4/10 woman has thousands or millions of times the sexual market value so imagine their egos.

You can see it, if in the most indirect minor way a foids sexiness is questioned how just red with anger they go, as they are egomaniacs.

Foids egos are a big problem that is why past families constantly put down their daughters. And kept men away from her, especially low life players.

Think of how huge a 7/10 Chadlites ego is. And we know a 4/10 woman has thousands or millions of times the sexual market value so imagine their egos.

You can see it, if in the most indirect minor way a foids sexiness is questioned how just red with anger they go, as they are egomaniacs.

look how she admires :chad: personality

The whole personality argument they fling in our faces is just a polite indirect "fuck you" because all it is a bunch of false or misleading patronizing bullshit as they refuse to be honest with men and even themselves. What's even more insulting is that they really think a majority of us are too stupid to see right through their constant bullshit, their little mind games or tricks are old having lost their effectiveness overtime where they're basically one trick ponies. Did they really think that eventually overtime men wouldn't catch onto their whole act, charade, or game? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
The whole personality argument they fling in our faces is just a polite indirect "fuck you" because all it is a bunch of false or misleading patronizing bullshit as they refuse to be honest with men and even themselves. What's even more insulting is they really think a majority of us are too stupid to see right through their bullshit, their little mind game or tricks are old where they're basically one trick ponies. Did they really think that eventually overtime men wouldn't catch onto their whole act or game? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh:
an honest foid is a breath of fresh air. I guess the hot bitch doesn't care about looking pc and is sick and tired of subhumans harassing her :feelskek::feelsrope:

an honest foid is a breath of fresh air. I guess the hot bitch doesn't care about looking pc and is sick and tired of subhumans harassing her :feelskek::feelsrope:
I'll take an honest cunt over a dishonest one, and you'll notice the honest ones reveal a lot more of the female psyche to be observed in public by men than their dishonest counterparts. It's always fun comparing the behaviors of both to each other filling in all the missing blanks in between. At work sometimes I'll spy on female coworkers conversing amongst themselves without them knowing I'm in close proximity where I can basically hear everything they're saying, it's truly remarkable the difference of how women talk to each other privately versus how they talk to men publicly, in fact most of what they say publicly around men is almost always a hundred percent false pretenses meant to intentionally obscure or confuse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back