Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Increasing Number of Young Americans express doubt about the Holocaust

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
While we often like to look at the mid-twentieth century as a time of constant rebellion, truth is, most boomers were not liberal upstarts, and outside of the anti-war movement, were not decidedly liberal. Nixon won almost half the youth vote his second term and Reagan straight up won it during his second term.
Nowadays, the difference couldn’t be anymore drastic. The newest example of this difference:

View: https://twitter.com/kcjohnson9/status/1733182921463226860

These random jewish institutions have probably produced 100,000s studies and statistics over the past several decades that would make you think we live in a world where hitler successfully occupied america and indoctrinated everyone into hating jews

I don't think any of it meaningfully reflects reality

I hope the Holocaust is real because the Jews deserved it.

These random jewish institutions have probably produced 100,000s studies and statistics over the past several decades that would make you think we live in a world where hitler successfully occupied america and indoctrinated everyone into hating jews

If a Jew opens its mouth, it's lying.

It is quite funny to see all of the recent propaganda trying to paint Zoomers, of all people, as maurauding bigots. MSM has already picked up the poll and we’ll soon see Boomers frothing

The holohoax is the biggest lie of the 20th century

of course it happened hitler merked those fucks.

how did the jews make a resurgence after being destroyed? :feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back