Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incoherrent Insomniac Ranting

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
Fuck biology and these chemicals that make me want companionship. I wish this genetic reproduction instinct could be uninstalled. I've had enough of feeling like shit just because some slimy amphibeans turned dimorphic millions of years ago and decided facial symmetry should be the key to success.

I wish I was an NPC with a computer brain instead of this biological faliure.
I don't want children, I don't like women. If it was just sex I needed I could buy it.

Why the fuck can't I turn off this depression.

I want to sleep when I decide to sleep. Not stare into the darkness until it becomes menacing and I grab my phone to type some incoherent rant.

I can't stop thinking about the guy who burned himself. Is that how I'm doomed to end!?

FML. No. Fuck Life Itself. The cosmos would be more beautiful without it. Perfect orbital motion, quasars, novas and black holes slowly devouring everything.

10 facts you should know about Zdzislaw Beksinski and his outstanding art10  880

Never began for incels bro

There will be war...