Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incident today at the computer club

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
Lately I've been forgetting myself in computer clubs, sunhumans like me often sit here, but today something happened that broke my heart, I found the perfect computer club, with booths, you can even, in principle, be a little more expensive but sit alone, which is what I did , everything was cool for probably two weeks, I even started to rejoice again, but today an incredibly terrible event happened, in the next booth there were 3 guys and two girls, the booth was designed for 5 people, it was unbearably painful, I almost lost I scratched my hand with blood, tried to communicate with myself in my head, nothing helped, they communicated so disgustingly sweet and loud, I wanted to leave, but I thought it would seem stupid, and the owners of the establishment would also judge me, I endured them for 40 minutes, after which they left, but I heard that tomorrow they are also going to come, don’t people like me even in computer clubs have the right to happiness? it hurts unbearably. I note that the only thing I felt more hatred for these people was envy, I saw these women out of the corner of my eye when they were leaving, there was literally my dream, a girl with her hair dyed white, thin and with a straight nose, I was in incredible pain

Go to the forests, this is what I do. No one to bother you there...

although envy outweighed hatred, I still hated these three guys, it was as if they had brought these women to mock me, but there was no hatred for women, which is surprising, before I hated women most of all when couples were involved, they say, here brute, she agreed to date him, but she would have told me to fuck off, but now I hated these guys, scum, who consider themselves superior to me

If you're under 18 please don't rot here.
I’m 18, but I think that I’m a child in thinking, and to be honest, in face and height I’m no different from a child except for ugliness

Is there any parks or something nearby?

I went to the parks, but recently, due to the spring exacerbation, there have been an extremely large number of couples there, even at 2 am, it’s funny that this also happened after 2 weeks of happiness in the park, I feel like I’m in the movie “The Truman Show”, the writers are kidding me me, apparently, every 14 days breaking my idyll so that the audience laughs

No, but it’s just sad to see
I think it’s worth realizing this, like I did around 18, so that if in the future you find out, you won’t have a heart attack from realizing what the secret of your failures is

I think it’s worth realizing this, like I did around 18, so that if in the future you find out, you won’t have a heart attack from realizing what the secret of your failures is
It’s only over after 22 I think

Sometimes I want to club my computer...