Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inches away from ascension

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I just woke up and remembered some major suifuel from my middle school years. :cryfeels:

One summer, I had a girl stay over my house for a week. She was a childhood friend of mine. We had known each other basically since we were 2. Her dad and new step mom had been getting into such serious, violent fights that they sent her to my family for a week while they worked things out.

During that time, we became closer than we did before. I remember how easy it was to make her laugh. We watched movies together. One night I had torrented a movie and we were watching it in my room, together on my bed. We were so tired afterwards that we ended up sleeping in the same bed, inches away from each other.

I was so high inhib that I didn’t say or do anything. But it was clear that I wanted so badly to be with her. I would catch glimpses of her smooth, supple legs in these tiny shorts when she came out of the shower and then lock myself in my room to jerk off furiously afterwards. I remember looking at a photo of her and I that we took at one of her birthday parties and whispering her name when I coomed. I started to like her even before, when we used to see each other at gatherings with family friends. Her dad would always ship the two of us and tease me about liking her.

At the end of her stay, I remember her leaving uneventfully. It wasn’t until years later that my sister told me this girl actually had a crush on me. Since we didn’t have a guest room, she was sleeping over in my sister’s room and confessed her feelings secretly one night.

In college she turned into a slut and ended up joining a sorority and started dating a 6’2 Chang. They’re now living together and will probably get married sometime soon.

Back then, she was just an innocent teenager secretly crushing on me. I can’t even imagine the ecstasy if we fucked and took each other’s virginities, releasing the tension that had been building up for years.

The opportunity was there, and it’s all my fault I missed it. :feelsrope:

In college she turned into a slut and ended up joining a sorority and started dating a 6’2 Chang. They’re now living together and will probably get married sometime soon.

So long as Chad exists, holes will always be tempted to branch off.

High-inhibition chad problems! :feelssus:

I'd feel like shit though too, if that happened to me! :feelsrope:

Suifuel story. How old were you?

A girl was confirmed to have a crush on you... :dafuckfeels:

Regardless, I can imagine how brutal the memories are. Those are the kind of thoughts that keep you up at night and leave you miserable for the rest of your life. :cryfeels:

I just remembered when one of the movies we watched came out, I was probably around 14.
Girls change a lot from early teens to late teens. Hypergamy becomes much worse.

college she turned into a slut and ended up joining a sorority and started dating a 6’2 Chang. They’re now living together and will probably get married sometime soon.
Very shocking wow I clearly didn’t see that coming how could this happen

Chads.is
This forum in 2022 is a fucking caricature of :feelsclown: world

Chads.is
This happened when OP was in middle school when girls have much easier standards.

This was 10+ years ago dude. She was a sheltered, innocent virgin foid. Tinder didn’t exist yet. And she probably liked me because her dad liked me and she was easily impressionable. Times were different.

It really doesn't mean anything
Swimming in female attention, having girls with secret crushes on you means nothing... OK :chad:

Guess I really am the last incel here.

Swimming in female attention, having girls with secret crushes on you means nothing... OK :chad:

Swimming? It happened more than a decade ago, it's over for him now. He's 24 and still an incel, ER died at 23 years old. My biggest complain here is him being 5'11.
I'm 5'4 so no (164 cm)

OP was a prepubescent when this happened, <14 years old, looked completely different from now, a lot of people descend after puberty.

Swimming? It happened more than a decade ago, it's over for him now. He's 24 and still an incel, ER died at 23 years old. My biggest complain here is him being 5'11.

I'm 5'4 so no (164 cm)
Not trying to make this a pissing contest but I also do have a significant physical deformity (adolescent idiopathic scoliosis) that kind of nullifies any benefit my average height has.

Not trying to make this a pissing contest but I also do have a significant physical deformity (adolescent idiopathic scoliosis) that kind of nullifies any benefit my average height has.
wow you and me are very much alike. I also have the same deformity and a somewhat similar experience with a high inhib girl that turned into chad only later in high school

Personally acension is a distant dream that will never transition to reality.

I would catch glimpses of her smooth, supple legs in these tiny shorts when she came out of the shower and then lock myself in my room to jerk off furiously afterwards. I remember looking at a photo of her and I that we took at one of her birthday parties and whispering her name when I coomed.
HORNINESS INTENSIFIES

Chads.is
yes because every incel looks like deformed into swastika and if you ain't one and has 5-6/10 you ain't incel even if you are a virgin. Shut the hell up

Dont worry about the other replies, if you are not a complete manlet you will be automatically be told volcel, hurr durr chad.is, state of incel forums, and whatnot :lul:

Dont worry about the other replies, if you are not a complete manlet you will be automatically be told volcel, hurr durr chad.is, state of incel forums, and whatnot :lul:
I mean if what I'm reading on the blackpill is correct then there's bound to be some 'chad-cels' eventually as foids only go for the top 10%. There's going to be a pretty big wide spread of traits in the 'bottom' 90% of incelled men.

I mean if what I'm reading on the blackpill is correct then there's bound to be some 'chad-cels' eventually as foids only go for the top 10%. There's going to be a pretty big wide spread of traits in the 'bottom' 90% of incelled men.
Maybe give a second read into inceldom and the blackpill there aint no chad cels:feelskek:. What i meant is that many incels here brag about being the most incel of them all and reject others if theres a supposed hint of being normie/chad

srry 2 hear about that. but atleast revel in the experience of having a woman sleep in ur bed.