Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incestpill

reeve23

reeve23

Banned
-
There's no other pill that broke me the most seeing how there's no law that stops when you're Chad, you are the one that make the laws. Your mom and sister already thought about you sexually as soon as they saw signs of Chadhood. I observed so many siblings/mom relationship and when it's Chad, the mom/sister have the happiest look on their face, and when it's a bug eyed incel, they keep distance or try to make use him as betabux. Not only will they disrespect him but should he refuse to be a betabux cause you know who wants to be it, they will say oh you're such an asshole

we are born to lose frens, no one wants us

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It sounds disgusting tbh.

Chad fucks all.
It's over

People think this is a joke, and I know most of the time examples of this come from anecdotes, but I know a Chad who has had sex with both of his sisters, his aunt, and his mother.

You can literally do whatever you want if you reach a certain level. Nobody even cares, grab em by the pussy, nobody cares.

My youngest sister and brother give of incest vibes it's really gross

Was it @quinn24?

I'd fuck my sister in a heart beat tbh

Tbh wtf incest is disgusting as fuck tbh.
Honestly I think Incest is only disgusting because your family members aren't attractive, like dead serious, not gonna lie, if your mom/sister was a 10/10 Stacy, if you didn't want to do anything with them you're gay ded srs. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Honestly I think Incest is only disgusting because your family members aren't attractive, like dead serious, not gonna lie, if your mom/sister was a 10/10 Stacy, if you didn't want to do anything with them you're gay ded srs. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Ded srs? Ngl?

The only bad thing about incest is having kids but really that's due to your family having shit genetics as you're getting a double espresso instead of a single shot, if you have good genetics then there's no problem. It's more of a socially conditioned disgust ppl hold than anything, animals fuck their family members & we ain't nothing but monkies in suits pretending to be smart.

What the fuck
To be fair they're not bad looking either. I wonder if being/having a good looking family increases the odds of Incest. Sadly there's not much data/research done on this kind of thing. If I remember correctly tho, I think there was a data point about incest more likely to occur with family members who have been separated for extended periods of time who get reunited.

Chad probably thinks its his personality, hobbies and game too not his looks

My billy goat fucked his mom and they had twins. He was a Chad. :feelsrope:

as i always say, volcel if u have a sister

High iq

I'd fuck my sister in a heart beat tbh
so fucking disgusting, when someone with a sister say this. js
The only bad thing about incest is having kids but really that's due to your family having shit genetics as you're getting a double espresso instead of a single shot, if you have good genetics then there's no problem. It's more of a socially conditioned disgust ppl hold than anything, animals fuck their family members & we ain't nothing but monkies in suits pretending to be smart.
No its not conditioned, cause I can say for sure that unless my sister is a legit stacy, it disgust me to even think about it..