Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incest

Would you fuck your sister, mom or cousin?

• Yes, of course ;)

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • NOPE

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Gorecel

Gorecel

Recruit
★★
It's time to go back to the good old days when you could marry your cousin, there's nothing wrong with incest. but then comes the smart one to say that causes genetic anomalies, don't have children and problem solved, but I want to fuck my cousin

Include me in the IT screencap.

It's time to go back to the good old days when you could marry your cousin, there's nothing wrong with incest. but then comes the smart one to say that causes genetic anomalies, don't have children and problem solved, but I want to fuck my cousin
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
giphy.gif

Would you be volcel if you said no?

cousin, sure. Not sister or mother though

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE CUCKTEARS FUCKERS, YOUR MOM IS FUCKING TYRONE AND CHAD RIGHT NOW WHILE YOUR CUCK FATHER WATCHES YOU STUPID FUCKS

Mom? No fucking way
Sister? Probably not
Cousin? Fuck yeah

A marriage between cousins is nothing out of the ordinary in my relatives' eyes, they accept that. Would I marry one of my cousins (assuming there is no other choice for me)? Yes, definitely.

I feel like mom, sister and cousin are all on pretty different levels tbh
They are. You share too much DNA with your mom and sister and then there is the fact that you were raised with these people, unless you were adopted out. But it is still gross and unnatural biologically and in society.
I probably wouldn't mind being with a second or third cousin. Almost all of my cousins live overseas and I don't have much in familiar ties.

seriously, mothers should prepare their children for sex and what better way to do it than to practice it

seriously, mothers should prepare their children for sex and what better way to do it than to practice it
:feelsmega:

No for the first two, cousin theoretically yes but then again I'm not attracted to my cousins (or anyone in my family) so I guess not really?

Incest doesn't bother me, if someone wants to fuck their own mother I'm fine with it, to each their own.

But the idea of commiting incest myself repulses me, females I'm related to never aroused me. I'm not sure if I don't wanna commit incest or if the women in my family are just ugly af.

No man..:feelsmega:

The thought of doing that with my own mother disgusts me more than anything else I could possibly imagine.

Sister= I don't have one so I don't know.
Cousin= of course
Mother= Well... probably not.

No man..:feelsmega:

The thought of doing that with my own mother disgusts me more than anything else I could possibly imagine.
mommygf now

Hi Cucktears! I bet you guys are really utilizing your time well by constantly following us here.

I would fuck my stacy cousin, i dont see her as family, dont know why

MOMMYGF NOW NOW NOW :feelswhere::feelswhere:

maybe like second cousin twice removed

I fap over my cousins all the time. I would fuck them for hours if I could.

Yeah sure. I could handle a cousin, hell I'd even do my sister if it had been possible.

Just watch this videos

That kid is a level 900 turbo autist and could never fuck anyone that's not his mum she sounds like she's a fucking weirdo too tbh

That kid is a level 900 turbo autist and could never fuck anyone that's not his mum.
Dude is living the Japanese lifestyle
Anon Tells Story about Japan

Whatever you say Cletus