Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incest is not ascension

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Incest is not ascension anybody that thinks otherwise is sick in the head and needs help I’ve seen too many people in the BP community not naming names bring this up as a way to ascend its disgusting

We know you fuck your sister OP. It’s time to come clean

Nothing is ascension, it's just sex

Incest is not ascension anybody that thinks otherwise is sick in the head and needs help
Ascension is when a girl who loves you welcomes your exposed penis glans into her cervix and you ejaculate your semen into her fertile womb as she goes through orgasmic convulsions wrapping her limbs around you trying to prevent you from pulling out.

It doesn't matter how closely related the girl who does this is to you, it is still ascension.

I’ve seen too many people in the BP community not naming names bring this up as a way to ascend its disgusting
I'm having a brain fart what is BP

Ascension is when a girl who loves you welcomes your exposed penis glans into her cervix and you ejaculate your semen into her fertile womb as she goes through orgasmic convulsions wrapping her limbs around you trying to prevent you from pulling out.

It doesn't matter how closely related the girl who does this is to you, it is still ascension.

I'm having a brain fart what is BP
BP = blackpill

Right, so why do you think it would not be uplifting to have glorious imouto-pussy riding your manhood?

They’re probably baiting

don't ruin this for me kay

Cope my mom looks like milf chanel preston I want to ascend with her