Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IncelTV changed his channel name, could this be a sign that the channel might get taken down soon?

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
As most of you know, IncelTV recently changed his channel name, maybe to avoid unwanted attention from the (((media))) and normalfags, but I've been wondering if, after all this time the channels been up why change it now? Even in 2014 the channel stayed pretty much the same.

His channel is one of the last that actually create content by and for us. I don't want it to end brocels... :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Probably the report was released by some low iq cucked “antihate” report that’s entire existence is to find hate where it doesn’t exist to justify their own existence.

I had no Idea there was Incel TV. What is it on? Like normal TV services or youtube? I kinda wanna watch.

inceltv is cuck channel

another "cEl" sperging for hourz about blackpill stuff everyone knew from years ago like a fucking retard and thinks "HOho i BLACKpIllEd U nORmmiez"

cucked f

He'll probably get banned if he didn't change it with his name

Its a good channel if you are new to blackpill but if you are already blackpilled there is not much to learn lol
itz some shitty youtuber sperging for hourz

Its a good channel if you are new to blackpill but if you are already blackpilled there is not much to learn lol
I use his videos as white noise when I'm trying to sleep tbh. Plus some of them are pretty entertaining. You can never be TOO blackpilled imo