Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait : you don't drive a sexy foreign car

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
No, you just drive some local piece of shit that is the most driven car in your country since it's cheaper to take care of and you don't even know shit about cars to begin with. Example of piece of shit :
iu

Cope, chad can use a 500$ car, and he will still get laid

Cope, chad can use a 500$ car, and he will still get laid
Cope. Chad get his dozen of gf to make a go fund me so that he can buy a lambo even though he's already a billionaire.

why is that a fuckign incel trait literally most people cant afford brand new foreign cars

I dunno man I know a lot of tiny penised asians that can't get laid who cope with nice cars

@LastFrench

Do you consider Dacia as "not foreign" since they are owned by Renault or as "not sexy"?

half right --- foreign yes. sexy, no

Fakecel trait: drivers license

Cope, I used to drive a $200k car and I'm incel AF

Wtf do you mean "don't drive a foreign car"? nigga i dont even have a car :feelswhat:
What car did you have?

from one curry to another can you share your secret money making method
No method bro, just have a normal job and save/invest most of your salary - pretty easy as an incel

Truecel trait: no driver license.

Killyourself trait: no driver license because you failed the test.

What car? :feelsahh:
My car is the biggest piece of Soviet crap that ever walked the earth. İt's comfy even if it doesn't start atm :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is not an incel trait. This is just a trait of not having enough money for a nice car.

This is not an incel trait. This is just a trait of not having enough money for a nice car.

Exactly. If I had the means, I'd gladly sell my shitty Renault for a much better car.

Alright, that explains it. Taxes suck tbh.
It was stupid in retrospect, because taxes kick in over a certain amount, so i should have just drove a Hyundai and not paid the tax and been done