Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait: you dont care about climate changes

• Thread starter Deleted member 35432
  • Start date
Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
As the globe is warming up and causing ever more problems and catastrophes, normies are grouping up to make a change and show how much they care. This is not like you. You couldnt care less. Why care for the climate when youre not getting laid.:feelshaha: when the conversation turns to policy making and topics such as recycling you turn silent. People may think youre wierd for not being cancerned like them. You have probably experienced hostility for not doing proper recycling. Incels does not recycle.

This difference between us and them, the normies, will feel isolating. We may be educated, but still behave like Trump supporting countrymen.

I don't care about anything

Caring about climate change is a vegan soy trait.

I will probably just migrate to atlantis if the earth floods

Loneliness drains my energy/motivation and therefore I don’t care about anything

i want the world to explode

Last edited:
I hate heat, i would prefer global freezing.

don't care about any leftoid shit including climate change, muh racism, police brutality, etc.

Care about climate = buy plastic cars with a 1 ton lithium battery that african child soldiers mine with heavy equipment running on diesel, that need replacing ever 10 years and also get replaced for no reason by companies milking profits from consumer like Tesla does

no larping as a climate cuck for my face
Care about climate = buy plastic cars with a 1 ton lithium battery that african child soldiers mine with heavy equipment running on diesel, that need replacing ever 10 years and also get replaced for no reason by companies milking profits from consumer like Tesla does
I don't care about anything
cancerned
I hate heat, i would prefer global freezing.

sex have problem, they breed like rabbits and sucking the earths resources, die niggers

Soyciety can’t handle a little bit of heat

I look forward to the extinction of mankind. :feelsdevil:

Ban this climate-having pos!