Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] You didn't cry ONCE in your lifetime...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
...out of joy. No such thing so good ever hapenned to you because of your shit/average genes, that would make you cry out of happiness. Even if something good happenned, your anhedonia due to your depression barely made you even enjoy that good thing, let alone cry from joy.

"I never heard him cry. He's always been such a happy little boy."

1 RGAoXgQnFO6W02G3Z Upzw

Never seen a chad cry, they usually boast or get really loud lol. The funny thing is that my face/mouth/lips grew downwards, and there is no fat tissue under my eyes, face muscles were never used, i never smiled. So my default expression is i guess tired, contempt. I can't smile for shit. Even my highschool teacher told me once that "your smile looks weird". Smiling = not natural for me. Expressing happiness = not natural for me, when was i happy? What would the advantage be to our parents' for us to be happy? None, they are driven by self interest. Study - Get good grades - Go to a uni - Help them with money - Let them boast to their acquintances how successful their child is, jfl at low iq parents. It was never about your happiness, it was only about their happiness. Selfish.

Never seen a chad cry, they usually boast or get really loud lol. The funny thing is that my face/mouth/lips grew downwards, and there is no fat tissue under my eyes, face muscles were never used, i never smiled. So my default expression is i guess tired, contempt. I can't smile for shit. Even my highschool teacher told me once that "your smile looks weird". Smiling = not natural for me. Expressing happiness = not natural for me, when was i happy? What would the advantage be to our parents' for us to be happy? None, they are driven by self interest. Study - Get good grades - Go to a uni - Help them with money - Let them boast to their acquintances how successful their child is, jfl at low iq parents. It was never about your happiness, it was only about their happiness. Selfish.
Yep and in the end normoids will tell you "YOU MUST NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! THINK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS!" LMFAO

never cried out of happiness no