Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTrait: you did Karate

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
nope was never encouraged to do martial arts when i was young.

i was resentful of it before, but now i realize it's based to not engage in any violence at all

I did as a kid but it's cope.

I did it and realized the stuff they were teaching me was useless

i did tae kwon do for 2 weeks. i dont think i advanced past white belt.

I want to Learn marital arts

yeah , and used to be so high inhib and shy to do the scream
it' was cringe inducing though (the scream)

F5FF8CF0 C9E9 4820 BFEC 90325BE758C0

XD

I didn't do karate but something similar called sibpalki when I was a kid , I abandoned it because I preferred to use that time to be with my friends. I remember I accidentally went ''too harsh'' when practicing with another kid and the faggot teacher went butthurt and went into a retarded rant about it. I feel sad knowing that my father made an effort to teach me how to defend myself and I wasted it, althought he should have sent me to a boxing gym, which funny enough, was wayy closer to reach than that sipalki shithole that has probably no actual practical use for self defense, just like when you see videos of martial artists getting beat the fuck out by people that practice kick boxing and other actual self-defence practices.

I did judo, not worth it, total crap not useful in actual confrontation, only japs larping.

Forced into karate by my dad because he thought i was too much of a sissy boy (he was right unfortunately)
i would get bulled by almost everyone there and my mom let me quit after 3 or 4 years. My dad was furious when i quit

even my sensei bullied me for being a fatass. We would warm up by doing 4 laps arounf the gym but id always gas out after 2 and she would call me names to “encourage me” and other students would slap me on the ass as they ran past me. I would cry during warm ups and she would tell me to man up. Boys dont cry etc..etc…

there was two things i liked about karate
1) a high school girl. She was real nice to me and would parner up with me and say nice things to me. She would wear her gi without a bra and i would always look at her bare cleavage and sometimes during exercises the gi would open and her nipples would be exposed. She adjused often
2) big tall boy. Must have been 300 or 350. He was fat but older. Real tall. Real strong. When bullies would beat me up in practice he would shut the, down

unfortunately i had these 2 ppl in my life for about 2 years so for the other 2 i was miserable
(secret 3rd reason: my dad would come to my sparring matches and tell me how proud he was to see me learning to fight)

Forced into karate by my dad because he thought i was too much of a sissy boy (he was right unfortunately)
i would get bulled by almost everyone there and my mom let me quit after 3 or 4 years. My dad was furious when i quit

even my sensei bullied me for being a fatass. We would warm up by doing 4 laps arounf the gym but id always gas out after 2 and she would call me names to “encourage me” and other students would slap me on the ass as they ran past me. I would cry during warm ups and she would tell me to man up. Boys dont cry etc..etc…

there was two things i liked about karate
1) a high school girl. She was real nice to me and would parner up with me and say nice things to me. She would wear her gi without a bra and i would always look at her bare cleavage and sometimes during exercises the gi would open and her nipples would be exposed. She adjused often
2) big tall boy. Must have been 300 or 350. He was fat but older. Real tall. Real strong. When bullies would beat me up in practice he would shut the, down

unfortunately i had these 2 ppl in my life for about 2 years so for the other 2 i was miserable
(secret 3rd reason: my dad would come to my sparring matches and tell me how proud he was to see me learning to fight)
>female sensei

the absolute state of American McDojos

Over for karatecels.