Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltrait: When people laugh, you assume it's because of you

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
You just mind your own business in a mall, a group of youngsters start laughing, you immediately start feeling anxious and assume they're laughing at you.

I know it has been me, they have literally glared right into my eyes, muttered comments under their breath etc

I developed PTSD as a result of the bullying I endured. So if I hear someone laugh nearby, I assume they're making fun of me.

Yep, laughing at me until proven otherwise.

Yep, laughing at me until proven otherwise.

"bro, people literally don't care about you, they're too busy thinking about themselves :soy:"

meanwhile people :
- lmaooo where the fuck is his neck ? :chad:
- eeew I don't want him to get closer :foidSoy:
- he looks like a school shooter :soy:

"bro, people literally don't care about you, they're too busy thinking about themselves :soy:"

meanwhile people :
- lmaooo where the fuck is his neck ? :chad:
- eeew I don't want him to get closer :foidSoy:
- he looks like a school shooter :soy:

My entire life during middle school and high school

Foids laughed at me on street publicly

I developed PTSD as a result of the bullying I endured. So if I hear someone laugh nearby, I assume they're making fun of me.
Yeah I used get laughed at in class and at lunch, usually for face and frame. I can tell by body language and facial expressions that people look down on me, plus many experiences that just confirm the fact that people hate me.

So I also just assume people are laughing at me when I hear snickering or jesting nearby.

Foids and normalfaggots will never understand even 1% of the difficulty of being a subhuman.

Even when I'm far from people and they truly aren't laughing at me I have trauma from all the times I do get laughed at

Yes, I get anxious when I hear groups of normies laughing. Years of bullying will do that.