Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceltrait: Staying at home alone on Newyears Eve.

that's me actually

I might hit the gym actually.

Why should I pay extra money for alcohol and drugs on a party where they play music I don't like :feelsthink:
I might hit the gym actually.
Beware, on 01.01 all the new years resolution bitches start out too

its not new years eve yet but I'll be here as well as with any other holiday.

It's gonna be lit tbh, we're gonna ring in the new year by shitposting on an incel forum.

Chad trait: Slaying at home alone on New Years Eve

last year i got pizza and shit posted, i plan on doing the same this new years

i have to work on new years jfl

over

Home alone with several bags of heroin 11129098

I considered passing out alone from alcohol before the new year hits, like last year, but then I'll wake up and feel like I'm about to experience a repeat of this shitty year. So I might have to aim for drunkness without passing out.

Sushi, whisky, weed, champagne, peace and quiet. Just tell everyone you are going to a party but then spend the night alone!

Incel trait - going to bed before midnight on new years eve

I started to do this 2 or 3 years ago... This is really a sign of how over it is.
Wow, that really is sad but I did not have any kind of "party" on Silverster since like 2009 or so.
I will also go to the gym.

Incel trait: watching FaceandLMS livestream on new years eve.

Beware, on 01.01 all the new years resolution bitches start out too
They will be gone in two weeks..it's just two weeks of hell..

I go late night anyways

I have no plans

Just another day

I started to do this 2 or 3 years ago... This is really a sign of how over it is.

Same.

And I do the same on Valentine's Night, Halloween Night, and Thanksgiving Eve (big party night here in the states).

I'm not going to be home alone:feelshehe:
I'd be in His presence showered with His love for the next year
Before Mass kg t1070 h05b77c6c6854cb761ebb325e65f11bc842689923

I'm going to work the next day, so, I will do what I usually do: eat my dinner, masturbate, take a shower and go to sleep. I hope the fireworks won't wake me up.

i have work the next day at like 7am so never understood how many normies can get away with partying the while night.
not that ive ever ben invited anywhere anyway. i typically like to fall asleep earlier than usual so all the noise at midnight doesnt keep me up all night.
(if im being honest i had such a huge dream to go to a new year party and kiss a girl as the clock strikes down and she becomes my gf. even up until my 20s i had a similar dream. too bad if i ever did that i would be charged with rape in 2019)

That's us every single weekend, holiday, night, etc.

For normies they get to go to partys and this is normal for them. For us we ldar at home. Don't go on social media at all (if you have to then a week before and after new years also) unless you want to feel like crap.