Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltrait: having small little bitch hands

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
95% of guys hand mogg the shit out of me. There are plenty of girls out there that have bigger hands then me :feelsrope:. Chad has massive nba basketball player hands.

I have small hands tbh

Its over for smallhandcels

Throughout my life I've always been surprised at how often people handmog me, even women. Sometimes I marvel at how much larger a woman's hands are than mine.

It's not just a disadvantage in attractiveness, it makes playing sports and some musical instruments more difficult.

Its over for smallhandcels
Never began actually. It makes you cope and think your dick is bigger then it actually is
Throughout my life I've always been surprised at how often people handmog me, even women. Sometimes I marvel at how much larger a woman's hands are than mine.

It's not just a disadvantage in attractiveness, it makes playing sports and some musical instruments more difficult.
Agreed I think women with massive meat claws are gross.

holy fuck I'm the same. my wrists are like 3 inches wide hand is probably 5 or 6 at best. I feel like such a faggot when I look at these dudes with giant fucking hands that could crush mine in a handshake.

My fucking hands are smaller than my god damn mom's:feelsrope:

Tell me about it. Im so clumsy. Can't even hold onto anything properlly with these short, skunny fingers jfl

most hands ive seen are bigger than mine. saw some foids even with bigger hands

Mines aren't that small but bony and thin af

Can relate. I think even the average foid handmogs me. Especially my left hand which is more narrow for some reason. Whenever I need a reminder that it's over I just look at my left hand

My hands have hair on them and I like to think that that makes them look manly, but really my whole body is infected with little bitch disease

I also have small hands. They're great for working on my car and other things that require smaller hands, but they're not attractive. Some women get creeped out by men with stumpy little hands. It's over.

I have 5.5" wrists and the voice of a 6 year old girl. Every time I answer the phone, people assume I'm a little girl. Framecel, wristcel, voicecel. My hands ofc are tiny too, or I guess proportionate to everything else being tiny.

:reeeeee::feelsrope::cryfeels::incel::incel::incel:

I am a genetic abomination.

My hands are normally sized.
Or maybe my body is so small that my hands seem normal.

"Just have clean finger nails bro women notice that in a man" advice given to a man who wonders why hes a 20 year old virgin. Normies never pay attention to bones just shit that can easily be changed

my wrist are tiny compared to my hands, i think somebody asked me why my wrist are so small but my hands are average

My tiny wrists make my hands look bigger than they are tbh.

My tip-to-tip reach on a piano falls within female territory. When should I rope?

Has been said numerous times before, but yes, it’s still true.

My hands are average but i have tiny wrist so it looks deformed