Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel inceltrait: having seasonal allergies

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Imagine not being able to breathe normally because you are allergic to pollen in the air that 99% of humans and 100% of animals are immune to

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am but was much worse as a kid

I was this as a child. Since adulthood I haven't had that problem.
But to be fair, when I was younger I was out more, in parks more, enjoying life a bit more as how oblivious I was. I haven't been outside that frequent since my late teens so maybe I still have it but just not exposed to it as much to tell.

I'm very very sensitive to dust and dirt though. Just a little bit of particles in the air and I'm sneezing from now until next season with a clogged up nose.

Imagine not being able to breathe properly all year long cause your septum is deviated :(

I used to get a lot skin conditions.

Brutal trait tbh, allergies can be quite annoying.