Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Having an android

Truecel Trait : Rooted android phone with advanced firewalls, cracked apps, modified audio firmware(v4a).

Iphones are an accessory as much as a phone. They have an imagine which normies like, and having one counts towards their status.

many Ntmaxxer cels have iPhones. I have iPhones due to habit

Truecels are using an emulator.

Truecel Trait : Rooted android phone with advanced firewalls, cracked apps, modified audio firmware(v4a).
Jfl that's brutal. Imagine explaining your rooted audio system to a foid.

Jfl that's brutal. Imagine explaining your rooted audio system to a foid.
I think making a foid listen to music with and without the mods would be enough to show what it does, but imagining an actual explanation is brutal.

I think making a foid listen to music with and without the mods would be enough to show what it does, but imagining an actual explanation is brutal.

gl getting a foid to listen to your music

iPhone users make more money, have more friends, take more pictures, get more texts, consoom more products and have a better sex life on average

having an android as a normie is suicide.

5 phones, never had an apple.

Incels do not use iPhones. This is especially true for trucels. Teenage foids will NOT talk to any guy without an iPhone, mostly due to their inability to use FaceTime. Yet foids still claim personality is what matters. I've seen it first hand, plenty of normie guys get shot down because the foids realize they have an Android when they text and she gets green bubbles.
What about windows phones? I had one

I use an iPhone because it’s good quality and I can afford it. Same reason anyone else does.

You’re a retard, op.

Cheap Chinese spy phones for the win!

Incels do not use iPhones. This is especially true for trucels. Teenage foids will NOT talk to any guy without an iPhone, mostly due to their inability to use FaceTime. Yet foids still claim personality is what matters. I've seen it first hand, plenty of normie guys get shot down because the foids realize they have an Android when they text and she gets green bubbles.
I have a four year old android.
I use an iPhone because it’s good quality and I can afford it. Same reason anyone else does.

You’re a retard, op.
"I can afford $1000 as if that's impressive" JFL at Apple cucks.
I'm living life on nightmare difficulty. I'm going to buy an iPhone before college tbh. Whatever is necessary. Especially that the new cheapass iPhone just got announced.

A 4s :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Normies will see that you have the cheapo one and it will be a huge failo

Last edited: