Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IncelTrait] Having an android

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Incels do not use iPhones. This is especially true for trucels. Teenage foids will NOT talk to any guy without an iPhone, mostly due to their inability to use FaceTime. Yet foids still claim personality is what matters. I've seen it first hand, plenty of normie guys get shot down because the foids realize they have an Android when they text and she gets green bubbles.

nigga my mom bought my phone 4 years ago

i have iphone

I have iPhone get fuckin mogged u filthy inkwells. stacy messaging me rn

60A26779 AACD 48E3 A92A 1A1DC869B789

Old stats but:

I spend 50 bucks on my phone each month to receive 0 texts.

Your phone is gay and over priced, fuck apple and fuck steve jobs

You right about overpriced. Only apple product I have is iPhone though. The real retards are the ones with macbooks and shit.

i have an iphone

Old stats but:

fake I get no sex

iPhone users make more money, have more friends, take more pictures, get more texts, consoom more products and have a better sex life on average

having an android as a normie is suicide.

i don't know anything about phones tbh. i have an iphone 4s and i only have 4 contacts and all are family

iPhone users make more money, have more friends, take more pictures, get more texts, consoom more products and have a better sex life on average

I'm living life on nightmare difficulty. I'm going to buy an iPhone before college tbh. Whatever is necessary. Especially that the new cheapass iPhone just got announced.
i don't know anything about phones tbh. i have an iphone 4s and i only have 4 contacts and all are family
A 4s :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

take the iphonepill
but at the same time, this reminds me of that article that said right wingers had more sex. Maybe that's true, but right wing incel still is an incel

Last edited:
Foid doesn't have to work to afford and iphone, so it's only logical for her to want a man who uses iphone. It's truly over for Androidcels.

Pretty sure it's because they're usually owned by rich people, so yeah

Most users aren’t paying the $1000 at once. They have payments over like 36 months. Although the pill is real I remember seeing a thread on twitter where most of the whores said that they wouldn’t talk to a guy without an iphone. Only for USA though since everywhere else in the world uses Android.

Please dont tell me you have iOS 9 on your 4s
Number of selfies taken per day: 12 vs 7

Jfl how is the average person taking 7 selfies per day? What the fuck how why?

They have instagram.

probably only extrovert normies were surveyed

still a sign of the times.

Just another reason to hate iphonies

i have an iphone and old androids.

Incels do not use iPhones. This is especially true for trucels. Teenage foids will NOT talk to any guy without an iPhone, mostly due to their inability to use FaceTime. Yet foids still claim personality is what matters. I've seen it first hand, plenty of normie guys get shot down because the foids realize they have an Android when they text and she gets green bubbles.
COPE there's no iPhone for your face

iphonecels are FAKECELS

I hate Apple with a passion. Nothing but soy-herdism. Their glass shit iShatters if you look at it the wrong way.

I still rock a Blackberry (now powered by Android) and always have in the era of smartphones. They are tanks. I've dropped them on hardwood, concrete, and asphalt from over a metre and with force. They never skip a beat. Battery life is legendary. Every BlackBerry I've owned except the failure of the PRIV has easily lasted over 2 days with regular use. Some over 3 days.

Apple can suck the fattest cock in hell. I will never buy their shiny overpriced, underpowered, exclusive (that's not a good thing, it's annoying) shit.

BlackBerry is also a homegrown brand for me.

I hate Apple with a passion. Nothing but soy-herdism. Their glass shit iShatters if you look at it the wrong way.

I still rock a Blackberry (now powered by Android) and always have in the era of smartphones. They are tanks. I've dropped them on hardwood, concrete, and asphalt from over a metre and with force. They never skip a beat. Battery life is legendary. Every BlackBerry I've owned except the failure of the PRIV has easily lasted over 2 days with regular use. Some over 3 days.

Apple can suck the fattest cock in hell. I will never buy their shiny overpriced, underpowered, exclusive (that's not a good thing, it's annoying) shit.

tbf the computers are good

and the best iphone isnt even that expensive compared to the best android phones. if you looksmaxx and want to use tinder or instagram you're going to need a phone with a good camera so...

Just have an iphone theory lol. So true for my location where 1 x iphone = 3 x average month's income

Iphones are just overpriced NPC normalshit trash devices.

Fuck them. I'm still gonna enjoy my Android Samsung S7

Holy shit. Whenever I have the balls to take a selfie I normally instantly delete it.

I have an iPhone and women still hate me

Samsungceldom is BRUTAL,but Iphoneceldom is CUCKED.

tbf the computers are good

and the best iphone isnt even that expensive compared to the best android phones. if you looksmaxx and want to use tinder or instagram you're going to need a phone with a good camera so...

Computers are overpriced shit too. The lack of compatibility is what really annoys me. It serves nothing other to make you bend over to Apple and that's the only reason. Apple computers are far less flexible and their stupid port changes just further the problems.

Every modern phone has a decent enough camera for dating apps....not that any will fix your face.

Fuck Apple. I can't wait for them to finally go out of business. Problem is simps that are mind-numbed drooling conformists like shiny things and that's why they buy Apple's bullshit.

Computers are overpriced shit too. The lack of compatibility is what really annoys me. It serves nothing other to make you bend over to Apple and that's the only reason. Apple computers are far less flexible and their stupid port changes just further the problems.

Every modern phone has a decent enough camera for dating apps....not that any will fix your face.

Fuck Apple. I can't wait for them to finally go out of business. Problem is simps that are mind-numbed drooling conformists like shiny things and that's why they buy Apple's bullshit.

JFL suifuel, no camera for your face :feelsrope: but i mean IF you looksmaxx, and become idk, like, high tier normie, not like a chad that can get away with any angle and any shit camera, wouldn't you want the best to make sure there's no distortion or anything? im not saying to get the iphone, but for example the google pixel or one of the expensive samsung ones also

i like the computers tbh, they are overpriced af tbf but the one i use at work is paid by the company so... for me i have bought a 500€ hp. but for work the mac os is awesome

Which model? The one with the little keyboard on it?

Which model? The one with the little keyboard on it?

KEYone. Keyboard is kick as always. Also is touch sensitive so it's big track pad at the same time.

True, ¡Phones are for chads and stacies

I have neither. I've never used a smartphone. My phone is so old that it doesn't even have a camera. Old Nokia basic mobile phone that still works.

I don't have a mother fucking phone.

just lol at modern women. They literally reject you over something that is meaningless. All because they prefer buying the capitalist liberal retard hipster phone. This shows how dumb women are tbh. "Teehee i won't date you cause you don't have the same phone as me"