Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceltrait = every birthday is brootal

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
my last birthday i was in my room crying, i got myself a brownie with a candle, i sang to myself "happy birthday to u Ogcel" :dafuckfeels:
i lied to my mom, i told her "yh i went to a restaurant with friends :feelsYall: " when she called me:dafuckfeels:
i

I’m getting a gaming pc for my birthday as a gift, boyo.

brutal boyo. me too i ended up crying during my last birthday... this incel trait is true.

i got no gifts from anyone ofc beside my mom who sent me 20 bucks :feelsrope:

i least i ordered my favorites sushis :feelsrope:

The last time I spent a birthday with non-family was when I was a pre-teen. Spent 15-19 completely alone doing nothing. My 21st I might go buy a beer or something but definitely not at a bar

The last time I spent a birthday with non-family was when I was a pre-teen. Spent 15-19 completely alone doing nothing. My 21st I might go buy a beer or something but definitely not at a bar
don't if u get drunk u will cry

Dumb cunt, it wasn’t oversaturated back then. Plus not just youtube.
What makes you think that you would be 100% succesfull back then? Do you got any special skills, traits?

What makes you think that you would be 100% succesfull back then? Do you got any special skills, traits?
Yes video editing and know how to get views

I had tons of ideas that were stolen

I usually sleep in my birthday because I want it to pass quickyly. I don’t want to memorise it that no one cares.