Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[inceltheory] why users like Ryo_Hazuki

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i was reading some stuff ban megathread,and i realized why ryo is such a beloved mod ... its because ryo have CLASS, instead of just "u retard" or blocking the guy.

no, he completely demoralized and destroy his victims, completely destroying them, just look at this

"Just how many accounts have you made on here? It's gotta be close to 100 by now. (You're not nearly as slick as you think you are)

I don't even know what I could possibly say at this point, or why i'm even bothering to reply at all. It's obvious that as long as you have a pulse, you're going to keep making tons of accounts on here so you can keep spamming BBC racebait threads, just like you do on lookism and braincels, where they apparently just let you run amok.

I can't imagine what could have happened in your life to make you so neurotically dedicated to this shit. I mean, it's obvious you have an extreme hatred of black men and have aspergers...but it has to go well beyond even beyond that. Just think, if you weren't a retard and took that psychotic aspie determination and directed it towards being productive you could have accomplished more than most people could ever have hoped to in their entire lifetime. But instead you just sit in your basement all day spamming the incelosphere, desperately trying to start a race war. I have no doubt if given the option of burning your mother alive or going a week without spamming racebait threads...you'd opt for the former and never experience one iota of regret or guilt. Actually, you might regret it if mommy dying meant no longer having a basement to sit your unwashed ass in while you spam racebait threads all day while downing mountain dew in between threads and using them as piss bottles when they're empty. Fuck walking to and from the bathroom, those are valuable seconds better spent spamming BBC threads! Gotta be as efficient as possible.

I just wonder what your parents must think of you. They must spend an exorbitant amount of time wondering where it all went horribly wrong and regretting the day they conceived you. "

he could make a reply like "you created tons of alts, no you are going to be still banned bye"

but for him banning someone is not enough, he first must completely destroy the guy soul, and crush his ego, if i was the user in question i think i would had roped after this one, for ryo brutalizing someone is not enough, for him he need completely humiliate his adversary like a WWE event before giving him the sweet release of death.

Agreed, he's not someone to be messed with

True, I'm just back from a perma ban but am so glad they didn't get ryo to roast me,
shity, ryo rosting is worse than a foid rejection, his tongue is sharper than an angry ex wife

It might be worse when knajjd curse at you tbh. I would kms immediatly

its ogre for ryocels

It might be worse when knajjd curse at you tbh. I would kms immediatly
never hurd knajjd real voice, so no idea

Take the Ryopill.

I didnt mean voice but like posting
generaly knajjd rosts are brutal, and he do more of them but his roasts aren't nearly as brutal as ryo when he is really angry.

Ryo seems like the best mod, along with master and rage.
Knajjd is special in that he gives warning to me so I can't put him there >_>

It is beautiful
inb4 @Anonymous26 whips out the pic

Ryo seems like the best mod, along with master and rage.
Knajjd is special in that he gives warning to me so I can't put him there >_>

It is beautiful
master should be new admin if sarge decide to retire or something, he take care of this forun like it's his own child

master should be new admin if sarge decide to retire or something, he take care of this forun like it's his own child
Master is a co-admin, and runs a lot of the sites technical and offshoot ventures. Serge is the figurehead and deals with general stuff, as far as I have been led to believe.

He's the best mod tbh by far
Based ryohazukicel

This sand nigger bans anyone who talks about BBC theory. Must have been cucked by superior BBC and is forever butthurt about it so anything reminding him of it is too painful. So he has to ban them. He calls anything BBC related "race bait" and uses that as an excuse to ban. I got banned by him like 10 times now. He is like 35, never even kissed a girl, and literally has half a penis LOL! What a pathetic loser.

Who wrote that, was he a guy on this forum? Why is he shaming someone for being a kv at 35 on an incel forum lol

I completely forgot about that, based. No doubt the ban appeal section is public so we can all have a good laugh. Appeals could be done privately but there wouldn’t be any fun in that!

lmfao this makes me kek every single fucking time
Same lmao JFL @ the people who think boot licking the mods on this site will get them somewhere

I like his name and his avi. Lelouch is based as fuck.

That ban appeal was brutal tbh, I sometimes read through old ban appeals out of curiosity.

Jfl at not tagging the user you're talking you're about though.

I like his name and his avi. Lelouch is based as fuck.
coun't watch code geass, cuz i din't liked the artstyle, maybe i should give a second chance
That ban appeal was brutal tbh, I sometimes read through old ban appeals out of curiosity.

Jfl at not tagging the user you're talking you're about though.
not ready for ryo senpai to see this :feelsohh:

coun't watch code geass, cuz i din't liked the artstyle, maybe i should give a second chance
yeah it takes some getting used to. but its a great anime.

I wonder if his lack of self-awareness is so severe that he doesn't realize that everything I said in his ban appeal was laser accurate.

BBC spammers are a special kind of autist. Their psychotic dedication is unlike anything I have ever seen. Fun fact: one of the BBC spammers (I can't remember if it was the same one as in that ban appeal) was so dedicated to making alts to troll with that Serge had to ban several entire IP ranges.

coun't watch code geass, cuz i din't liked the artstyle,

The art style seems to get a very mixed reaction, but personally I loved it. The character design was done by CLAMP, who also wrote anime such as Cardcaptor Sakura, and Chobits. For that reason, the artwork makes the anime aesthetically look like a shoujo romance or a slice of life comedy, when it's actually an edgy thriller full of action and suspense.

And it's that dichotomy that makes Code Geass so unique. One episode they're having a school festival and trying to make a giant pizza and literally the next
Lelouch accidentally uses his geass to have his sister commit genocide and has to kill her.

Where did he say this?

BBC spammers are a special kind of autist.
i understand the dislikes for BBCs, but i have no idea why somebody dedicate their lives for this
was so dedicated to making alts to troll with that Serge had to ban several entire IP ranges.
that's impressive, i a guy anoyed me that much, i would just DDOs his ass, poison his DNS
The art style seems to get a very mixed reaction, but personally I loved it. The character design was done by CLAMP, who also wrote anime such as Cardcaptor Sakura, and Chobits. For that reason, the artwork makes the anime aesthetically look like a shoujo romance or a slice of life comedy, when it's actually an edgy thriller full of action and suspense.
going to give it a second chance
And it's that dichotomy that makes Code Geass so unique. One episode they're having a school festival and trying to make a giant pizza and literally the next
[/QUOTE]
going to give it a second chance

They must be doing a good job, I never see BBC threads

exactly, this prove his competence is already thor levels, considering there is no ice giants anymore :feelsthink:

lold SO HARD reading this, jfl, so based

There were a lot more from late 2017, to mid 2018.

This forum was started pretty abruptly (right after /r/incels was banned out of nowhere) so we were still figuring out what should be allowed, what rules to have, how everything should be set up, etc. We quickly learned that with BBC spammers, if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile and as such we have taken a lot of measures to keep them out. This includes having accounts be manually approved (or rejected), not allowing users to sign up with proxies, and having a zero tolerance policy for these types of trolls. If a new user joins just to racebait, there is a very high probability they will just be banned outright, without a warning.

I have seen how these types of trolls have taken over lookism, and I will not allow that to happen here, nor will the other mods.

There were a lot more from late 2017, to mid 2018.

This forum was started pretty abruptly (right after /r/incels was banned out of nowhere) so we were still figuring out what should be allowed, what rules to have, how everything should be set up, etc. We quickly learned that with BBC spammers, if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile and as such we have taken a lot of measures to keep them out. This includes having accounts be manually approved (or rejected), not allowing users to sign up with proxies, and having a zero tolerance policy for these types of trolls. If a new user joins just to racebait, there is a very high probability they will just be banned outright, without a warning.

I have seen how these types of trolls have taken over lookism, and I will not allow that to happen here, nor will the other mods.
gosh this fucking trolls fucked with this forun privacy, i could sugest some solutions for that, but this forun is build on xenforos, so i'm not sure if any of them would work.