Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceltears won’t touch this with a 10 foot pole: top 7 times women have complimented my personality

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
1. When I was in the first high school I went to after bullying stopped (because I befriended some niggers) MULTIPLE women called me funny and a good person to be around

2. I have been called a gentleman a lot recently, because I’ve been helping people when on my daily walks .

3. I used to have a friend who was a woman and she said she’d want a boyfriend like me, then she rejected me

4. At the second, third and fourth high schools I went to I made friends within a week and people said I was funny

5. Family members have noted that I am much better at controlling my anger than most people.

6. A woman FROM YOUR SUB said I was “too funny to be an incel” (I unfortunately no longer have access to the account)

7. Old women (60s-80s) have noted that I am a gentleman (when I help them on my walks)

People have told me and others that I am a gentleman and a great person. If personality matters then why don’t I have a girlfriend when most people find me funny?

NSFW - NSFW TAG HAS BEEN APPLIED, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

When women say they want to feel empowered :feelskek:

Cuoinotung pepe the frog
Funny hahaha

Wish the whole world would just cool the fuck down, I hate sleeping or walking around to the store in this weather, I come home and im sweaty AF

Cant fucking sleep in this heat!

sorry inkwell but 7 isn't enough you need 10 :foidSoy:

I couldn’t think of 10 of the top of my head. I’ve been alive for how long!
Think of the top 10 IT users

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e58jg4/a_gross_and_delusional_incel_fantasy/

Think of the top 10 IT users

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e58jg4/a_gross_and_delusional_incel_fantasy/

That first image wasn’t me. I’m IP banned of reddit

you're like khajjit?

That first image wasn’t me. I’m IP banned of reddit
Wasnt thinking about that, I couldnt find the post but they posted that you wanted to fuck a feminist :feelskek:

Stop baiting the ugly landwhales on reddit.

"please give me attention IT! Please! Please!" Please stop bro

the dilemma of ITcels:

either concede that many incels have 'good personalities', or admit that foids are compulsive liars

the dilemma of ITcels:

either concede that many incels have 'good personalities', or admit that foids are compulsive liars
This.
I’m funny , I’m smart , I’m kindhearted and I’m a gentleman (all adjective others have described me as). So why can’t I get a girlfriend?

I wonder what u/Board_Gaming is up to these days.

Landwhale who was a mod of braincels for some inexplicable reason. I stopped following incel spaces for a while after braincels got banned and I'm just now jogging my incredibly spotty memory.

Landwhale who was a mod of braincels for some inexplicable reason. I stopped following incel spaces for a while after braincels got banned and I'm just now jogging my incredibly spotty memory.
Dam

If funny guys were sexy, women would be lining up in circuses to eff the clowns.

60% - Gay comment
you're pretty much dying of starvation from their attention. You need their cock to survive

Wasnt thinking about that, I couldnt find the post but they posted that you wanted to fuck a feminist :feelskek:
found it, looks like it was a few days ago:

unless you meant another of his ITbait femdom threads, there are hundreds

Never heard of him
He was relatively famous for being a pretty boy and said he was incel because he was manlet and looked like a child
He was even a moderator here but rumors leaked about him being gay which caused him to be removed from moderation

He was relatively famous for being a pretty boy and said he was incel because he was manlet and looked like a child
He was even a moderator here but rumors leaked about him being gay which caused him to be removed from moderation
Was he a nice guy?