Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears wants to murder us

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I sometimes browse on that cesspool of a forum and my god they sure do hate us, surprised Reddit doesn't take it down

Pack of lowlifes anyway, they are in the same depths as us in society, imagine spending your day on browsing on incel sites don't all of you have something better to do in your failed Normie life??

It's like the 9th thread I see in this hour about IT :feelskek:

Wished there was a tag for it and I could add it to ignore

I keep seeing the post saying that they are glad that we are all going to die alone

I sometimes browse on that cesspool of a forum and my god they sure do hate us, surprised Reddit doesn't take it down

Pack of lowlifes anyway, they are in the same depths as us in society, imagine spending your day on browsing on incel sites don't all of you have something better to do in your failed Normie life??
I havent looked at that shithole for a while. Let the cucks and fat used up holes circlejerk (in seperate circles one for males and one for females):feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

It's like the 9th thread I see in this hour about IT :feelskek:

Wished there was a tag for it and I could add it to ignore
Sorry, I will post them less. I just enjoy it too much.

I kkow, the slut foid princess sheboon is stalking me and bullying me almost every day, she is making fun of my inceldom, my height, shames my penis size and is ableist towards me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I even cried my eyes out a few times when they bullied me and even tried to kill myself, they are so evil why do they hate us so much we just want to love and be loved we are just lonely misunderstood ugly men, most of us struggle with mental illnesses or depression why are they doing this to us i dont get what we have done to them it brings me flashbacks of bullies i had in school :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
They are bullies in nature, they want to bully, they have bully instincts and bully desires. But they are too much of cocksucking pussies to admit that they are bad people. So they justify their bullying. As long as the person they are bullying did something bad, they can bully them for as much as they want in their eyes. The foids just want to hurt you, they dont care about dumb inceldom. Then the cucks all join in and theyre the reason its so big. If it was all foids it wouldnt be shit and nobody would care, theyre probably too retarded to even set up a reddit

Last edited: