Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel inceltears users posting rape threads to make us look bad

KEK I remember this thread, the fucking dumbass made sure to black out the entire image and date created of the profile cause it was a brand new account with only that post kek. Fucking dumbass got banned right away how can people even believe this shit

LMFAO GOTCHU INCELS I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED. LMAO ROFL JOKES ON YOU LOSER RAPISTS, HAHA, HIGH FIVE FELLOW CHADS

rdthn2qd64q01.png

Cucks, you have to go back. We will no longer surrender this forum or its users to the false song of cuckism.

I arrived yesterday and this place here is FULL or rape and murder calls to action. Shit, man.

I've grown accustomed to be looked down upon, but being hated for what some guys say is messed up

the title cracks me up

incel wants to kidnap and rape INNOCENTS

why innocents? would it be less evil if the guy wanted to kidnap and rape the guilty?
maybe the guilty are stacy's

the title cracks me up

incel wants to kidnap and rape INNOCENTS

why innocents? would it be less evil if the guy wanted to kidnap and rape the guilty?

That manchild's subconscious was speaking out