Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel inceltears users posting rape threads to make us look bad

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
look at the option edit lol

They're so bad at this. This is like the 3rd failed attempt at trying to make us look bad.

Someone needs to post there and point this out.

I would do it but I deleted my account.

Also, that thread was removed almost immediately and the user was banned.

99% of their "content" is false flags.

tenor.gif

The morons

I don't even know why they followed us offsite. I don't even spend a thought on that subreddit until I occasionally see it posted here. If I didn't delete my reddit account I would have pointed out that edit, but even then I doubt they would care. I used to point out false flags on r/thebluepill and would be ignored. They would just say "well an incel could say it" which in their mind justifies fake posts. These guys are losers because normies don't spend time caring about us, but it's annoying that the very little exposure we have with normies is often through these kinds of ridiculous posts which ends up with us getting banned. Remember we got press for some troll post on r/legaladvice and jokes portrayed as actual threats?

Last edited:
jfl they did all that to get us off reddit and now we're finally off and they are still obsessed

the title cracks me up

incel wants to kidnap and rape INNOCENTS

why innocents? would it be less evil if the guy wanted to kidnap and rape the guilty?

Just
Fucking
Lol

Targeted attacks are against the rules, but misunderstanding a thread's purpose does not necessarily mean this user is an infiltrator. They will be monitored.
You fucking faggot im tryna keep this shit alive.
Why sticky a 'rape thread" when you know all eyes is on us?
So people know that false flaggers are smearing us. That should be really obvious.

So people know that false flaggers are smearing us. That should be really obvious.
Im drunk
Please Explain to me what a option edit is because i looked a the shit mad times and i cant see shit.

Ban the user please

Im drunk
Please Explain to me what a option edit is because i looked a the shit mad times and i cant see shit.
You're only able to edit if the post is yours. That means the inceltears poster posted the rape fantasy.

Im drunk

It means whoever took that screenshot is the OP of said thread

It means whoever took that screenshot is the OP of said thread
You're only able to edit if the post is yours. That means the inceltears poster posted the rape fantasy.
Ooohhj shit.
Lmao.
Good find bro.
But you gotta understand everybody doesn't understand the ins and outs of reddit at first glance.
You shoulda explained it in the op.

Lmao I even deleted that thread yesterday because it was a obvious troll
Well anyways I found his account

Their baiting is never original or interesting its just all the shit they think we talk about all day

Someone needs to post there and point this out.

I would do it but I deleted my account.

They literally don't care, look at the responses I'm getting.

Attachments

• JFL.png
    JFL.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 257
the title cracks me up

incel wants to kidnap and rape INNOCENTS

why innocents? would it be less evil if the guy wanted to kidnap and rape the guilty?

"Innocents" = femoids

Please make sure these get stored, catalogued and posted regularly.

Let’s get them back on subreddit of the day

This cunt got an idea from my troll thread hahaha to kidnap and lock them up. Fucking it users man

I don't even know why they followed us offsite. I don't even spend a thought on that subreddit until I occasionally see it posted here.

Yep, i barely think about haters at all, and its pretty weird that there is a group of people that has litteraly nothing better to do that paying us attention to humilliate us. Incel´s obsessions are easy to explain (we are litteraly rotting alone in despair) but these failed normies obsessions are really hard to understand. If i wasnt an incel, i would probably never give us a second thought, and would probably feel pity... and thats all. So i still think theres something we really dont get it behind this absurd incel hating group..

lol the way they write is so obvious too. "DAE rape?? Haha fuck women and rape them amirite. Stockholm Syndrome xD"

If there were guys here who were open with their personal info like Chris-Chan, CT would be following them IRL. They became the *creeps" they make us out to be and we're just going about our business.

Yep, i barely think about haters at all, and its pretty weird that there is a group of people that has litteraly nothing better to do that paying us attention to humilliate us. Incel´s obsessions are easy to explain (we are litteraly rotting alone in despair) but these failed normies obsessions are really hard to understand. If i wasnt an incel, i would probably never give us a second thought, and would probably feel pity... and thats all. So i still think theres something we really dont get it behind this absurd incel hating group..
Hardcore virtue signalling perhaps? Other than that there could literally be no other reason I could think of.. power grab perhaps? An attempt at controlling information and the truth? Nobody has this amount of time to waste irl so it's hard to believe that these people who are targeting us don't have some sort of motive. Then again these types of do gooders do exist. I've experienced it and witnessed it happening to someone else so it isn't hard to believe. And why they are doing it is probably because of all the media attention. Just sheep mob tactics.

Hardcore virtue signalling perhaps? Other than that there could literally be no other reason I could think of.. power grab perhaps? An attempt at controlling information and the truth? Nobody has this amount of time to waste irl so it's hard to believe that these people who are targeting us don't have some sort of motive. Then again these types of do gooders do exist. I've experienced it and witnessed it happening to someone else so it isn't hard to believe. And why they are doing it is probably because of all the media attention. Just sheep mob tactics.
It could be something absolutely tiny that they perceive a great injustice that must be corrected. It could be literally anything that keeps them attacking us.

JFL, they're a living meme.

An attempt at controlling information and the truth?... Just sheep mob tactics.

I agree. Most of the people from IT behave like a group, not like individuals. It also happens here, but way less imho. They remind me the brainless football fans from spain, where i live.

I agree. Most of the people from IT behave like a group, not like individuals. It also happens here, but way less imho. They remind me the brainless football fans from spain, where i live.
Aye. I agree with you on football fans, they can be overbearing and arrogant.

Oh god. What is it with these people. It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.