Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears users legit spend more time on this forum than we do

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I log on every morning, just before I go to bed and sometimes when Im eating

I read a couple threads that I find interesting, reply to a few and make one or two posts if I have something on my mind

Meanwhile IT users are obsessively opening every thread, probably reading every reply and then picking and choosing what to screenshot, edit and post on reddit for internet points

Seriously I made a thread in the offtopic section hoping to keep it low key and guess what, some loser wasted his time reading fucking offtopic and screenshotted it

Nobody reads offtopic, if you post a thread there it will get fewer replies and any replies that you do get will probably be less serious, I go there maybe once or twice a week yet some redditor is deep diving there too

If you are a redditor reading this, what are you doing with your life

tenor.gif

From dusk till dawn shall they be watch-dogging inkwels.

This may be true. I seldom come on here because it reinforces depression.

I spend a couple hours a day on here but yeah the people at IT will literally read very last thing on here and screenshot it

A lot of inceltears members are incels in denial, they're just pretending that they're chad.

Users on this forum however spend alot of time on IT just to post the content from there to here. So I sometimes wonder who's the bigger losers IT or this forum? In any case I have copes outside this forum,(backed up by my low post count)so I have no reason to really make threads on this forum or browse IT for content.

A lot of inceltears members are incels in denial, they're just pretending that they're chad.

As I understand they have a quite a few girls browsing there too

Oh the irony when our misogynistic forum gets more female attention than r/foreveralone

J-F-L

That's why it's fun to troll them :feelskek: :feelskek:

As I understand they have a quite a few girls browsing there too

Oh the irony when our misogynistic forum gets more female attention than r/foreveralone

J-F-L

They feel entitled to view discussions of sexless males venting.

Its so ironic, they are more similar to incels than normies.

I log on every morning, just before I go to bed and sometimes when Im eating

I read a couple threads that I find interesting, reply to a few and make one or two posts if I have something on my mind

Meanwhile IT users are obsessively opening every thread, probably reading every reply and then picking and choosing what to screenshot, edit and post on reddit for internet points

Seriously I made a thread in the offtopic section hoping to keep it low key and guess what, some loser wasted his time reading fucking offtopic and screenshotted it

Nobody reads offtopic, if you post a thread there it will get fewer replies and any replies that you do get will probably be less serious, I go there maybe once or twice a week yet some redditor is deep diving there too

tenor.gif
That's because they are incels in denial. They are only attracted to this place because it was made for them.

tenor.gif