Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceltears user starting to become blackpilled

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
“Everything we see affirms to our ideology” he said maybe he is realizing we are friggin right..

A81F7972 C1F6 44F0 AC89 0100FE4957C5

> has kissed a woman
sorry i dont care he is normielite

Inceltears=Truecels.

"Cuddled and made out a few times"

he can go fuck himself along with anyone whos done that.

There is hope for him yet.. Maybe I am being too postive.. Maybe he will have to be a victim of female hypergamy again to start taking the black pill
"Cuddled and made out a few times"

he can go fuck himself along with anyone whos done that.
> has kissed a woman
sorry i dont care he is normielite
You’re right

The blackpill will come to you...
Eventually

You can hate us but you can't escape the blackpill

Eventually

Exactly!!
I love it when normalfags get blackpilled.. He may never be a true Incel because he kissed a girl, but at least he will know the truth of the blackpill

teehee the fuck they are. Cucks will be cucks boyos. Whores u shouldn't ever trust tbhtbh

It’s like a blind man seeing a glimpse of light for the first time

It’s like a blind man seeing a glimpse of light for the first time
Exactly.. Whats sad that other users are dragging him away from the light with bluepill bullshit

he's a retard volcel.
If he can date a foid in the first place, he can date again, simple math.
should have pumped and dumped her as fast as possible because this was foreseeable tbh.

jfl @ cuddling, making out etc. the guy missed his chance voluntarily.
jfl @ believing / falling in love after 25 years of loneliness, normies will never learn.

:soy: depression :soy:

he's a retard volcel.
If he can date a foid in the first place, he can date again, simple math.
should have pumped and dumped her as fast as possible because this was foreseeable tbh.

jfl @ cuddling, making out etc. the guy missed his chance voluntarily.
jfl @ believing / falling in love after 25 years of loneliness, normies will never learn.

:soy: depression :soy:
Makes sense..

Jfl at 16 years old zoomers here acting edgy and whining at this 25 years old guy about how he's all good because he gave a kiss and was allowed to pay for a foid's stuff on several dates without even being given sex once at all.

according to inceltears philosophy that's his fault for being a 'nice guy'

IncelTears users being ''incels in denial'' is right.

My favorite part is where he wrote, "Those of you here that told me that getting a girlfriend wouldn't improve how I feel are fucking liars." I hear so much, "X won't make you happy," from naysayers. Well, yeah it does. That's why we want it.

There's a quote I like from the old Gene Wilder Willy Wonka movie where he said, "Don’t forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted. He lived happily ever after."

the fuck does nice even mean? i thought women wanted a good non criminal/violent man what respects them but they clearly show otherwise

I'm going to invite him here tbh. Thanks for the username.

That match could’ve been a 0.5/10 or single mother tbh still incel if he does.
Just remember that there are posters here who lifemog that guy

lol @ cucktears I bet they downdooted the fuck out of him

“Everything we see affirms to our ideology” he said maybe he is realizing we are friggin right..

View attachment 83098
I'm going to invite him here tbh. Thanks for the username.
IncelTears users being ''incels in denial'' is right.

My favorite part is where he wrote, "Those of you here that told me that getting a girlfriend wouldn't improve how I feel are fucking liars." I hear so much, "X won't make you happy," from naysayers. Well, yeah it does. That's why we want it.

There's a quote I like from the old Gene Wilder Willy Wonka movie where he said, "Don’t forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted. He lived happily ever after."
Eventually

Inceltears=Truecels.
Exactly!!
I love it when normalfags get blackpilled.. He may never be a true Incel because he kissed a girl, but at least he will know the truth of the blackpill
Invited him tbh. Hopefully he will join us.

Doing Cellah's work Brother. Proud of you.

He found an aged landwhale then realized he never had a young somewhat attractive woman, probably would say we're too "extreme" though.

He found an aged landwhale then realized he never had a young somewhat attractive woman, probably would say we're too "extreme" though.
It all takes time.. It was a brave step for him to even talk about the possibility of admitting that were are right..

It all takes time.. It was a brave step for him to even talk about the possibility of admitting that were are right..

May he continue down this path and not be led away by denying :soy: or self-doubt, Amen!

ROFL he told the roastie that he was a virgin kek

He was so full of hope but he got his last ticket to ascension crushed by her. BRUTAL

How do you know he's from IT?

You can’t escape forever. Dear cucktearer, you are a truecel, probably you are even uglier than I am.

The sad thing is not expressing your resentment one day will make you explode, because if you are so weak to deny scientific facts, probably you will not be able to bear solitude and rejection from foids.

The agepill is even worse than the blackpill, be prepared to what’s coming to you, you will suffer even more. This is only the beginning, and your “positive mindset” will harm you in a bad way.

You have to express your rage and let your bad feelings go away without feeling ashamed for what you really think. So, abandon the cucktears politically correct environment and come here to take out all the hatred you have towards foids.

exactly.no place for fakecels faggots here
I agree but what you said isn’t true. This is also a place for blackpillers too.. As long as he doesn’t brag and is willing to learn and discuss blackpill knowledge he is welcome

I agree but what you said isn’t true. This is also a place for blackpillers too.. As long as he doesn’t brag and is willing to learn and discuss blackpill knowledge he is welcome
I only care about incels and I hope all sex havers suffer in pain.

If he is truecel who won't betabuxx he can't do anything besides waiting for sexdolls

If he is truecel who won't betabuxx he can't do anything besides waiting for sexdolls
The guy is furthest thing from Incel, but he would make for a good blackpillian.. People who aren’t incel but wish to expand on blackpill knoldge are welcome here

the fuck does nice even mean? i thought women wanted a good non criminal/violent man what respects them but they clearly show otherwise

the definition is subject to change depending on your face

@Ritalincel cuck