Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceltears user delivers brutal whitepill

• Thread starter PersonalitySEAMAX
  • Start date
PersonalitySEAMAX

PersonalitySEAMAX

No One Copes Forever
★★★★★

Time to leave this forum. Save some soylent for me IT.

You expect me to read that shit?

0a1.jpg

Ctrl + F ''Toxic'' watch the whole post light up

I skimmed through it.

tl;dr - Just world fallacy, just be yourself and "just improve yourself bro". He also completely ignored looks, was the type of "nice guy" in the stereotype and assumes we are/were.

This is painful to read and I skipped at least half of it. This faggot typifies the normalnigger mindset of being so self-absorbed and egotistical that he thinks telling his life story is somehow going to "help" people, when in reality he has a raging hard-on at the thought of him being the central character in the epic that is his life without possessing the self-awareness to realize just how boring and mundane that "epic" is.

I couldn't make it through. It's too painful to look at.

Lmao I’m not reading that shit

I read it. Here is a TLDR:
>Does things to get women.
>Like buying a girl in pain tylenol hoping it'd make her like him.
>Really standard shit, just trying to do things to get women to like him.
>Thought that as a man he was supposed to treat women like ladies.
>According to him, you're actually not supposed to do things to get women to like you
>You're not supposed to treat women like ladies
>Treat them as individuals and adults(HAHAHAHAHAHA)
>Incels are just people who try to get women rather than treating women like friends
I think that's the gist? Don't fucking read it, it's stupid.

Inceltears4

Just ignore reality theory

Did you really read that whole entire garbage OP? Holy fuck.

That post is longer than a goddamn CVS receipt

Quintessential reddit faggotry. God I hate these subhumans.

Whenever a cuck or roastie goes on a spiel like this, they are clearly in hamstering mode and trying to convince themselves, not us. It's the only way they can regurgitate the blackpill.

Also jfl at how much they type, yet there is never any science to be found. Meanwhile all an incel has to do is post a link to a good blackpill study.

I read the whole thing let me summarize the best I can
>His a "former" incel from christian background
>He like a girl in his theater class(lol fag)
>His crush has headache he offer buy her aspirin since he was going to 7-11 she decline probably because his subhuman idk
>He Buys her Tylenol anyways like a cuck
>She get upset with him for get tinh her Tylenol
>Call her a bitch in his head because he was being nice to her
>He explain he did similar things for other girls
>he some how comes to realization that he manipulation women even though he didn't get shit out of it.
>He said he had other crush on girl in his theater class but he didn't bother to anything of those previous things and just hope for best she most likely doesn't know he exist
>At the end he says just find stuff that makes you happy so basically coping in other words
>still incel at the end

This guy, in spite of saying directly that he's not, is virtue signaling to us to feel like a superior person due to ulterior motives driving him to do so. In reality this dude was just a normie and acted like a complete cuck, which is not what inceldom is at all. Inceldom is a series of constant rejection by various foids, most of which below our looksmatch, in favor of the superior men foids have access to. Seeing foids as actual human being rather than a means to an end, is ultimately futile due to your predisposition imposed on you by genetics. He describes a small amount of foids as "shallow", when in reality AWALT and they DO have an undeniable instinctual view on what they do and do not like.

This talk about self-improvement and not focusing on sex or relationships is the exact same thing MGTOW does

lol in every single "i used to be incel" story the guy is still a virgin at the end. nothing has changed.

not reading that shit lol

lol in every single "i used to be incel" story the guy is still a virgin at the end. nothing has changed.
They believe that if you stop hating women you stop being incel lmao

How many more users are going to say they didn't read?

They conflate inceldom with misogyny.

Come to think of it, I really don't think the news does a very good job giving people a basic understanding that incel = involuntary celibate, so maybe that's where that confusion comes from.

>I was never really incel

Stopped reading there.

I honestly find most women more appealing without makeup. Or at least to a level where I don't notice their face isn't caked with fakeup shit.

This Thread is surprisingly fucking hilarious lmao:feelsgah::feelsohh::lul::lul::lul:

99% of social interactions are based on manipulation. To pretend that a pure, altruistic behavior is the ONLY way to be liked is a fallacy. Normies have their intentions, they like someone and they sneak their way in. There's no way to avoid selfishness once you like someone romantically, you will always be pushing for what you want; incel or not.

This is painful to read and I skipped at least half of it. This faggot typifies the normalnigger mindset of being so self-absorbed and egotistical that he thinks telling his life story is somehow going to "help" people, when in reality he has a raging hard-on at the thought of him being the central character in the epic that is his life without possessing the self-awareness to realize just how boring and mundane that "epic" is.

Spot on, boyo.

I don't see anywhere where I was pissed on and bullied by women.

Hmmm... :feelstastyman:

What a fucking cuck

whats with these morons and never giving a tl;dr?

why the fuck would you read all that OP?

heres a big fuck you to any of u fakecels on here who end up going from here to inceltears

Women should like you already because you have a penis period. If she doesn't oh well, onto the next.
Low IQ because you did a million favors and got nothing in return and still expected different results lmao

While his entire post is bullshit, the one thing to take away from it is:

Do not put women on a pedestal. It makes you look and act like a shilling cuck.

LISTEN TO THIS CUCK GUYS, HE HAS THE ANSWERS

well i treated women as i treated males in my teen years mostly because i couldn't interact or i taught interact with them as chads does (always tickling them poking them even fondle them lightly) as disrespecting and they do not like you for it.
i was wrong and i should have done it, this way girls at least would respect my advances instead of being treated as nothing, as a stranger.

I tried reading it but it's so fucking boring. What this guy says in a paragraph could be said in a sentence. Typical beta orbiter. What a fucking tool.

I tried reading it but it's so fucking boring. What this guy says in a paragraph could be said in a sentence. Typical beta orbiter. What a fucking tool.
Cuckit users love to give off a pseudo-intellectual vibe. That's why it's so fucking long