Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IncelTears user admits that soyciety does in fact hate you

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate Higgers
★★
If this has already been posted about, then my bad. I didn’t know. But I’ll warn you, the comments undER this Retarddit post are radioactive:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1f9yww8/ive_had_it_with_the_incels_mental_health_argument/?chainedPosts=t3_1franx8

I became blackpilled and realized I am a incel because I was mistreated. Because living life with autism is hard. Because foids have been nothing but rude to me my entire life. This pERson, a doctor, claims that incels are all violent people, and that we all want to rape and kill. This pERson is most likely also a Satanist.

This is a remindER that IncelTears represents the view soyciety as a whole has towards incels.

Last edited:
If this has already been posted about, then my bad. I didn’t know. But I’ll warn you, the comments undER this Retarddit post are radioactive:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1f9yww8/ive_had_it_with_the_incels_mental_health_argument/?chainedPosts=t3_1franx8

I became blackpilled and realized I am a incel because I was mistreated. Because living life with autism is hard. Because foids have been nothing but rude to me my entire life. This pERson, a doctor, claims that incels are all violent people, and that we all want to rape and kill. This pERson is most likely also a Satanist.

This is a remindER that IncelTears represents the view soyciety as a whole has towards incels.

They are called theRAPISTS for a reason.

No man should go to a female therapist/psychiatrist. Womens blatant hatred for men will always bleed through in their work. She will have you locked up/drugged/dead before you know it. Never trust a foid in the work place

I saw this the day it was posted if not a larp this whore needs her license revoked. Funny thing is that whole post + the comments is proof of the black pill and shows how soycitey especially foids feel about ugly low value men like us

Last edited:
one day i am going to deport them all
you'll see
v for victory

that foid wrote a foid approved blackpill only to go back to her job and gaslight alienated men in person the next day, one day they'll realise who their therapist is

The hypocrisy in the fact that psychologists treat prisoners, that is, real rapists and murderers, but think that incels are too much :feelskek:

This text only leads to the conclusion that psychologists have no professionalism in general.

so why should we serve society then?

"I-if that's the case t-t-then stop identifying as an i-incel!!!!"

How about no. Besides retarded and smug people like you don't get to define the semantics of what the term incel means. It doesn't mean a misogynist, it doesn't mean someone who thinks they are entitled to sex, it means someone who is involuntarily celibate.

I remember this.

Last edited:
No man should go to a female therapist/psychiatrist. Womens blatant hatred for men will always bleed through in their work. She will have you locked up/drugged/dead before you know it. Never trust a foid in the work place
Exactly. If you are going at least make sure it's a man.

That reddit nigger can tongue my anus for all I care

this is the result of fetishization of mental illness communists pushing. Being metally ill is a subculture now so "wrong" people are out

Last edited:
I saw this the day it was posted if not a larp this whore needs her license revoked. Funny thing is that whole post + the comments is proof of the black pill and shows how soycitey especially foids feel about ugly low value men like us
Yep. She openly hates men for struggles they can’t overcome and proves us right

What movie or show?
03253DC8 249F 4CFE A1D6 92BE64E5DFA0