Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears try to rationalize Chad being successful with women not being looksbased

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Every incel I've ever encountered has always complained in some way or another about how Chad can get sex so easily. The answer? In short, they just make it look easy.
Ok, that can be taken in so many different wrong ways, so lemme explain.
Up to this point in his life, Chad has dedicated his entire life to sociability, interaction, and of course, sex. He has had social experiences with people of all walks of life, and can more or less become friends with anyone if he cares enough. He makes socializing and sex make look so easy because he's practiced and done it all his life.
While conditions exist that can hinder social skills, this has almost zero connection to the 'genetic roulette' that the Incels endlessly complain about.
While Chad is out partying and being a better people-person, the incel is at home endlessly playing vidya, jacking off, and studying the blade. Chad is Chad because he practiced being Chad enough in his life to become Chad.

It has nothing to do with Chad being good looking, it has to do with his amazing social skills he acquired. Genetics don't play a factor at all, it's all "muh confidence" at play.

RE: Inceltears tries to rationalize Chad being successful with women not being looksbased

How deluded can they fucking be.

RE: Inceltears tries to rationalize Chad being successful with women not being looksbased

practiced being chad loooool, yeah took a lot of practice to be attractive.

Zyros said:
How deluded can they fucking be.

They have to rationalize it that way. It can't be that their genetic worth is lower than Chad's.

Who are the biggest copers,the redpill or inceltears?

Just LOL I'm so done with those guys

non_factor said:
Who are the biggest copers,the redpill or inceltears?

I'd say inceltears because they are bluepilled through and through whereas TRP is bluepilled in some respects.

Yeah it's because he is confident and outgoing not because he is bless by God himself.

Their "confidence" and "social skills" stem from a stream of external validation that they received throughtout their entire life, either due to looks, or other skills (such as athleticism) that are solely genetic. Your character is largely built throughout your formative years, and if you don't stand out, or even worse, get picked on in elementary/middle school, you're bound to end up a borderline aspie, high-inhib mess when you grow up.

JFL at normies who think that you can just flip some confidence switch and suddenly forget all the negative attention and embarassment that followed you your entire life.

TIL cucktears also have their copes

Why has Chad had more social experience? Because he hasn't been bullied and rejected thanks to his looks.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Why has Chad had more social experience? Because he hasn't been bullied and rejected thanks to his looks.

There are Chads out there who were bullied before puberty set in, but you don't see them having trouble with women.

CopingGymcel said:
There are Chads out there who were bullied before puberty set in, but you don't see them having trouble with women.

Perhaps, but they never faced complete rejection. They always had friends and probably girlfriends to support them. But even a socially inept Chad could get laid, so whatever. Looks are everything.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Perhaps, but they never faced complete rejection. They always had friends and probably girlfriends to support them. But even a socially inept Chad could get laid, so whatever. Looks are everything.

But some Chads were below average before puberty saved them, especially those with really masculine faces.

Lol yeah, they make it look easy. That's the answer. Surely it's not the obvious symptoms of low test that I have such as abnormally small bones, poor body hair growth, low muscle tone, and high body fat percentage. No, it must be because Chad just "makes it look easy" but really he spends every waking moment at the gym.

Ah, if only I had been confident, that would've really turned my life around and cured my autism.
Or wait, aren't I supposed to be myself?
Or just act alpha?
Or just be natural?
Which one fucking is it?

CopingGymcel said:
But some Chads were below average before puberty saved them, especially those with really masculine faces.

Puberty is not too late. Middle school and high school are when the most important experiences happen that lay the foundation for your adulthood.

QONVIyz.gif

LMFAO I saw that too. Those retards just can't accept the fact that the world isn't fair and that Chad doesn't get to slay because "he worked on his personality unlike incels teehee."

mental_out said:
yes im sure the fact that his looks just happen to coincide with his personality is totally unrelated obviously.

I've legitimately seen some of them say "you only think he's good-looking because of how confident and outgoing he is." Absolutely absurd.

CopingGymcel said:
It has nothing to do with Chad being good looking, it has to do with his amazing social skills he acquired. Genetics don't play a factor at all, it's all "muh confidence" at play.

The blackpill truth is too hard for them to swallow.