Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears Tranny admits to being an incel in denial who coped with trannyism

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

Hahahahaha.

So basically this guy was so sexually frustrated that he starting pretending to be a woman, and have fags rail his asshole. His virgin rage caused him to give up trying to attract women entirely.

Almost every regular user of inceltears is some sort of freak. There’s trannies who want to convert us, there are fags who project homoerotic fantasies onto us.

Bonus screencap:

Completely innocuous, true statement being downvoted, poster was attacked as well.
“You think that WOMEN CAN BE VAIN?! You MISOGYNIST.”

They will brigade anything they don’t like, regardless of how non-offensive it is. This should tell you everything you need to know about these freaks.

The sub exists to cater to mental illness, narcissism, and for fags and troons to project homoerotic “conversion” and “saving incels” fantasies.

I sometimes wonder how it would look like if we had an up/downvote system on incels.co
But yes, IT are the lowest of low, absolute bottomfeeders.

How the fuck can you be an oldcel tranny and not kill yourself.

Let's hope that that 40% chance of it killing itself comes in for the clutch.

The average IQ of IT users must be very tragic.

Reminding you YET AGAIN:

Brazilian Sigma had a party to go to, but ended up staying in his house because it was "raining". So what he did instead is post on IncelTears for a couple more hours.
The sub exists to cater to mental illness, narcissism, and for fags and troons to project homoerotic “conversion” and “saving incels” fantasies.

Reminding you YET AGAIN:

Brazilian Sigma had a party to go to, but ended up staying in his house because it was "raining". So what he did instead is post on IncelTears for a couple more hours.
He only said it was raining AFTER he was called out on it... :feelshehe:

He only said it was raining AFTER he was called out on it... :feelshehe:

"raining"

Atleast I have nothing to do so I post here.

But dont they have "families" and "social lives"?

"The sunshine of the office." :feelswow: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This guy became a woman and sold his ass to the corporate world so that some whore can live off welfare and fuck chad. But I guess it's alright, after all, he is a "respected member of society."

Sorry, I can't even hate this guy. It's too sad.

He liked women so much that he became one.

He liked women so much that he became one.
The funny thing is there’s radical feminists who hate “trans women” and think men pretending to be women is misogynistic. It’s pretty entertaining to see the exchanges between these two groups.

A couple of decades ago men like him would be a total joke. Now they're the norm.
It's unreal how low society is right now.

So basically this guy was so sexually frustrated that he starting pretending to be a woman, and have fags rail his asshole. His virgin rage caused him to give up trying to attract women entirely.

Sad but you can't really blame an incel for going insane. This is why I feel a bit sorry for Cucktears. They are all just incels that can't handle it.

Sad but you can't really blame an incel for going insane. This is why I feel a bit sorry for Cucktears. They are all just incels that can't handle it.
They went full retard in response to their inceldom.

so he (yes, he) completely threw in the towel when it came to dealing with women, and now he wants to tell us how to deal with women?

how about he fucks himself instead

Reminding you YET AGAIN:

JFL at his total BS, there's still frat/sorority parties here when it's 10F and snowing.

its all a larp. i own a mansion in beverly hills, work as a ceo, everyone at my job calls me genius cool guy because of how great i am, i have like 600 friends we create festivals in the backyard of my mansion. all it took was a couple of showers.

The funny thing is there’s radical feminists who hate “trans women” and think men pretending to be women is misogynistic. It’s pretty entertaining to see the exchanges between these two groups.
What's really funny is that he is right about having fixed his flaws but he is wrong about what these flaws were: being an ugly etherosexual male.

View attachment 108070

Hahahahaha.

Almost every regular user of inceltears is some sort of freak. There’s trannies who want to convert us, there are fags who project homoerotic fantasies onto us.

Bonus screencap:
View attachment 108073
Completely innocuous, true statement being downvoted, poster was attacked as well.

They will brigade anything they don’t like, regardless of how non-offensive it is. This should tell you everything you need to know about these freaks.

A great number of them are also actual biological foids doing damage prevention

Yeah there are a lot of radical fems who hate unattractive males so much they don't even pretend to accept those freaks

A great number of them are also actual biological foids doing damage prevention
There is no damage prevention because there is no damage being done. The only people who visit inceltears unironically are freaks, trannies, and fags. Normies aren’t seeing this crap, nor is the world at large. It’s literally just a secluded enclave of freaks all jerking each other off; whatever message they’re trying to spread doesn’t leave their sub.

Trans people are the most atrocious people alive. They act entitled and turn to a 0 to 100 within seconds if someone doesn't compliment their appearance or talk about how much they are victims.

Trans people are the most atrocious people alive. They act entitled and turn to a 0 to 100 within seconds if someone doesn't compliment their appearance or talk about how much they are victims.
High IQ
Guests: 63

Last edited:
There is no damage prevention because there is no damage being done. The only people who visit inceltears unironically are freaks, trannies, and fags. Normies aren’t seeing this crap, nor is the world at large. It’s literally just a secluded enclave of freaks all jerking each other off; whatever message they’re trying to spread doesn’t leave their sub.
I say this because I'm certain of, obviously these aren't your average woman they are their SJW/feminist ones.

Trannies are just trying to opt out of their fucked dice roll unsuccessfully.
They're so close, they almost grasped it but they took the "just have a hole theory" too literally.
Tragic

Trannies are just trying to opt out of their fucked dice roll unsuccessfully.
They're so close, they almost grasped it but they took the "just have a hole theory" too literally.
Tragic
High IQ. They rolled two 1s.

I sometimes wonder how it would look like if we had an up/downvote system on incels.co
not a bad idea tbh, post count is a bit one-dimensional, quality should be rewarded not quantity

memes fucking write themselves

Everyone would just be upvotemaxing and the place would become Reddit. Not good.

View attachment 108070

Hahahahaha.

Bonus screencap:
View attachment 108073

Wew
These IT morons are defensive as fuck. Say anything remotely negative about their beloved women and they'll immediately go through mental gymnastics to rationalize and keep themselves from straying from their own comfortable narratives. They're afraid of the truth, so they'll do whatever it takes to keep themselves from facing the painful truth.

It's okay, whenever you guys are ready to stop coping and start actually acknowledging reality, we're here for you.

IT is probably the most fucked up website on the net. I mean I'm glad that you guys started featuring them instead of them featuring us.