Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears posters admitting it's all about looks

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/71dz8j/if_our_issue_with_rincels_was_their_virginity/

Honestly, I don’t think anyone is too ugly to get laid. People just need to pursue others in their own “league”, if you catch my drift. I took a psychology class, and the professor said that people tend to date others that are as attractive as they are, which makes a lot of sense.
Incels are just pissed that girls that are 10’s don’t want to fuck them, instead they fuck “chads” aka guys in their league. They also have mommy issues, and are incredibly depressed and suicidal, which is mentioned a lot in their comments and posts. They need psychiatric help. It’s really just their awful personalities that are preventing them from being in relationships.
Anyways, I’ve seen many people I considered ugly, in healthy happy relationships, with their own children. It really is all about personality, what you have to offer the other person and pursuing people like you. This goes for male and females.

I hate to go down that road, but it's a "someone for everyone" world. The problem I keep seeing is a lot of talk about how bad they look combined with unreasonably high standards in what they want for someone ugly enough to refer to themselves as such.

Look for women on your rung of the ladder, essentially.

I don't know, maybe the first quote is from a troll? "I took a psychology class, and the professor said..."...bwahahahaha.

Hey, IncelTears dipshits: If people have to stay in "leagues" based on looks, what does that tell you about the importance of looks? And what does that tell you about the notion of "romantic love?" How deep is it if you have to stay in your looks-based "league" in order to find it? 

People used to pursue people in their looks league simply because that was the best they could do. If they could have gotten someone better looking than them, they would have. They had to settle for the best they could get.

Now, with hypergamy being as it is, women date up and men date down. And that can not be overstated. Slender 7/10 males are walking around supermarkets every day holding hands with fat broads who are bossing them around. Most women in the United States are overweight, and there aren't enough attractive women to match up with even each Chad, so even some Chads end up dating landwhales. 

Now, that's only the first part of it. The next is that womyn won't even consider a guy who is sub-5. They would rather share a 5+ male with another womyn than have their own sub-5 male.

So you have 100% of womyn competing for the top 50% of men. Where does that leave us? It leaves us as, "I'm sure there's someone out there for you, Tee Hee ;)  "

Women don't date their looksmatch anymore. They date men much better looking than themselves. 

We're ugly, and women would never even consider us. Even if there was a woman so ugly that no guy wanted to do her except us, she would still reject us and prefer to be alone.

That's just the way it is.

Femoids in our league dont want us, they know they can get men that are at least 2 point above her thanks to hypergamy.

Again cuckedqueers shooting theirselves in the foot.

But which poster is admitting its all about looks? They are all dropping bluepills

"Looks are not important, just lower your standards" lol yea so we should fuck animals now ?

They're still missing the mark. Girls who are in our league don't have to settle for us, they too can get Chad dick. The sexual market place isn't equal opportunity for men and women. It heavily favors the latter.

IceCutter said:
that's why he put "league" in inverted commas (like I just did)

he basically meant you should go after what you can get

... so traps and animals? Ugly girls can still get normies, some can even get Chadlite dick.

IceCutter said:
that's why he put "league" in inverted commas (like I just did)

he basically meant you should go after what you can get

Incel Tears normie detected. Get fucked.

IceCuck back at it again

NEETsupreme said:
... so traps and animals? Ugly girls can still get normies, some can even get Chadlite dick.
lol traps go for chads too. they just have to find chads with a trap fetish.

They're still trying to sugarcoat it.
I tried to approach woman that were older and obese just to see if it would work, while I used to be in my early 20s and reasonably fit, yet got still rejected.
Leagues mean shit if woman know that they can score way above their looksmatch level.

>Honestly, I don't think anyone is too ugly to get laid

I've seen that comment a thousand times there, yet here I am, not being able to run a 10 minute errand without people staring, laughing at me, and making comments about how hilarious I look. It's amazing how much understanding they truly lack. They can't fathom being ugly, let alone deformed. It's hilarious.

Ahhh the bitter truth is expanding--- good day

Just go for ugly girls bro