Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceltears post about our personalities

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8671

This was a very nice read. I’m glad “Tracy” gave us a little empathy. His take wasn’t horrible for a bluepiller.

Personality is extremely hard to change. I tried implementing some things Bluepillers told me to implement while I was gone and a girl said “are you autistic?”. Personality isn’t a switch you can turn off and on. It takes years to change your personality in a significant way and when you’re ND it’s impossible

Last edited:
Tracy is a man

View attachment 1277605
This was a very nice read. I’m glad “Tracy” gave us a little empathy. Her take wasn’t horrible for a bluepiller.

Personality is extremely hard to change. I tried implementing some things Bluepillers told me to implement while I was gone and a girl said “are you autistic?”. Personality isn’t a switch you can turn off and on. It takes years to change your personality in a significant way and when you’re ND it’s impossible
But Tracy is a blackpilled man. That’s what he wrote in the post. IncelTears will shame and gaslight him.

they probably shouldn't have added that bit at the end about their personal story, they had a decent point but identifying as an incel will mean that ITcels will just scold and lecture them about their problems

Indeed. Our personality is our own responsibility, and how is someone truly as a person only turns out when bad or unpleasant things are happening to them.
jfl wtf is this shit

'no, people's personalities have nothing to do with circumstances, it is our own responsibility. we just evolve our personalities out of the ether by magic.'

somehow I feel they'd be singing a different tune about a girl who was anally raped at ages 7-9, often with the use of pliers or other instruments for penetration, and strapped down to a chair while being repeatedly fucked doggy-style until she was wilting against the ground, and at the end of it all was traumatized and had a fairly withdrawn personality

I don't think anyone is going to claim that's her 'responsibility'

(well unless she was asking for it or wearing skimpy clothing)

Last edited:
they probably shouldn't have added that bit at the end about their personal story, they had a decent point but identifying as an incel will mean that ITcels will just scold and lecture them about their problems
Yep

jfl wtf is this shit

'no, people's personalities have nothing to do with circumstances, it is our own responsibility. we just evolve our personalities out of the ether by magic.'
JFL :feelskek:
What a fuckjng retard. These have got to be the same people who tell homeless ppl they should have worked harder.

jfl wtf is this shit

somehow I feel they'd be singing a different tune about a girl who was anally raped at ages 7-9, often with the use of pliers or other instruments for penetration, and strapped down to a chair while being repeatedly fucked doggy-style until she was wilting against the ground, and at the end of it all was traumatized and had a fairly withdrawn personality

I don't think anyone is going to claim that's her 'responsibility'

(well unless she was asking for it or wearing skimpy clothing)
When Chad murders someone, it was his circumstances, we can't blame him.

What a fuckjng retard. These have got to be the same people who tell homeless ppl they should have worked harder.
Yes, the same business coaching shit. Anyone can become a millionaire if they want to, they can become a millionaire.

No one talks about luck or circumstances beyond your control: you were born ugly or sick, you were born into a poor family, etc.