Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IncelTears (Normies In General) Ironically Help Create Incels By Refusing To Acknowledge Reality (They Radicalize Men For Us)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I was browsing IncelTears a bit for some lols and came across a comment that shocked me, its like some of them have something resembling self awareness JFL

This users comment (quoted below the reddit post) shows that even they know what they're saying doesn't make anysense and they are just denying reality

Imagine a short unattractive guy with social anxiety/depression. The dating pool for him will be extremely small. I’m not sure on how much but lets say like 1-5% of single girls. You said your attractive but have issues because of social anxiety. Imagine an unattractive or average guy with those issues.

Guy has trouble getting a girlfriend. Goes online and see post on this subreddit saying that the only reason he doesn’t have a girlfriend is his personality when in all reality he may have a normal personality it’s just his appearance makes it way harder.

“Your a volcel the reason you don’t have a girlfriend is your shit personality not your height or face, I’m 5’5 and I have a wife so that means it’s easy and you face no challenges at all”

Guy reads that obviously knows it’s untrue. He then sees an incel say yeah it’s not your personality it’s your appearance. Guy knows his appearance is part of the reason.

He then sees incels who he acknowledge reality that it is much harder for short/unattractive guys. Then he sees the “watchdogs” saying it’s your personality when he was a normie before. He then becomes and incel.

This subreddit makes incels by their refusal to acknowledge reality a lot of the time

THE GREATEST IRONY IS THAT INCELTEARS IS LIKELY HELPING CREATE MORE INCELS BECAUSE OF HOW DISHONEST THEY ARE ABOUT WOMEN'S HYPERGAMY AND UNREALISTIC STANDARDS

Its a good thing that normies can't resist lying about this, they only serve to help pump up the number of incels waiting for a chance to go ER, its like they literally can't stop themselves from lying, at least one of them is self aware and it likely isn't even a legit inceltears user, might just be a visiting migrant from another forum

Last edited:
IncelTears basically recruits for us. JFL

You don't even need to study women to recognize their patterns. You want to get blackpilled? You don't need this forum or some channel on youtube. All you need to do is step outside.

>if you have to learn how to approach woman you've already lost
this one statement is more blackpilled than anything ive ever said on this site, based i love inceltears now

I’ve always said that IT are doing a superb job of spreading the blackpill for us. We should be thankful for them.

this one statement is more blackpilled than anything ive ever said on this site, based i love inceltears now

The irony is that guy was saying this as a way to argue against the black pill :feelskek:

These fucking retards, I swear they can't be real

His point was that women are people and trying to "study" them to understand their thinking patterns is dehumanizing, ironically all he ended up doing was stating a black pill but they lack so much selfawareness they unintentionally black pill men

Thanks to retards like BrazilianSigma IT ıs just a ''Maybe ım a loser but there are losers bigger than me online'' subreddit.
Most posts there ısnt even about ıncels ıts just depressed teenagers saying shit about women out of anger and bunch of 30 something year olds mocking himm whıle their wife's get slayed in the other room.

brutal blackpill

THE GREATEST IRONY IS THAT INCELTEARS IS LIKELY HELPING CREATE MORE INCELS BECAUSE OF HOW DISHONEST THEY ARE ABOUT WOMEN'S HYPERGAMY AND UNREALISTIC STANDARDS
This is true, but it's also because the foids on IT are real freaks and if you read between the lines of what they're saying all it does is confirm the blackpill. Like some IT guy said most Indians get laid and an IT foid responds "the only reason why they get laid is because they suppress women and have arranged marriages and stuff. If females had rights in India they wouldn't get laid much."

That was one of the most brutal statements I saw when browsing IT. There are many others like it. People told me to chemically castrate myself and whatnot. Some other foid confirmed the blackpill and said "it's only the blackpill if you're misogynistic" and was upvoted.

So basically you're not allowed to be jaded about women's dark nature.

They’re delusional

You don't even need to study women to recognize their patterns. You want to get blackpilled? You don't need this forum or some channel on youtube. All you need to do is step outside.
High IQ. I think lots of ITcels need to follow your advice.

Indeed.

It's counter productive for these cucks to "leave the basement", because I actually get more bluepilled when I stay in my room; going outside is blackpill central.