Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceltears - nerds in highschool getting brutalised by bully chads are just self-proclaimed victims.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
zRGm3GG.png

That's right! No one ever gets bullied! And if they do, it's their own fault!

Bullying is real, for men. Women don't get beat up, they gossip on each other and argue over who gets fucked by Chad the most. Then they pretend they're suicidal and try to overdose on a bag of Skittles. How do you expect a mentally deficient female to understand this. They're in perpetual victim mode, and believe that nothing bad ever happens exclusively to men.

If you want to talk about an imaginary crime, that would be rape. Even when it happens, it is self-perpetuated by the female.

Bullying is real, for men. Women don't get beat up, they gossip on each other and argue over who gets fucked by Chad the most. Then they pretend they're suicidal and try to overdose on a bag of Skittles. How do you expect a mentally deficient female to understand this. They're in perpetual victim mode, and believe that nothing bad ever happens exclusively to men.

If you want to talk about an imaginary crime, that would be rape. Even when it happens, it is self-perpetuated by the female.
exactly

Hourly reminder that females are incapable of feeling empathy.

Thats right. That is why school shooters are ultimate adjudicators. Normies will always side with the buly so being a bully of bullied and literally killing them is the apex.

high iq comment

TIL that all that bullying I endured was just a really long dream I had.

These fucking cucks never experienced being BULLIED because they are the BULLY
Oh we should blame RAPE victims then? Fuck you cucktears, god no fucking wonder NC, Cho did it

Doesnt matter as long as it creates more ERs they will suffer too :feelzez:

A woman who sleeps with a producer to land a role is a victim, but a guy who gets punched by a bully twice his size is a "victim".

We ALL know that the only people that REALLY get bullied are gays, transgenders, minorities, sluts, and of course EmoChad ('cuz he's hot, duh). All those nerdy unfuckable incels are just privileged males that think they're somehow the "victims."

Remember, if you get beaten up, stripped and spit on you are not truly a victim. You are not entitled to such characterization

Blaming the victim is as old as Methuselah; a timeless strategy for defusing guilt and nervous tension, and refusing to face the reality of evil with courage. We are all guilty of this from time to time. Without "blaming the victim", we would be overwhelmed by our altruistic instincts and collapse from nervous exhaustion.

Blaming the victim is/was actually an aspect of some religions, like Christianity. Original sin, ancestral sin and sin in general were/are used to legitimate a lot of crappy situations. An extreme example was the legitimation of black slavery by the "curse of Ham".

TIL that all that bullying I endured was just a really long dream I had.
I think IncelTears rather implies that you made something to deserve being bullied.

An alternate universe me probably had the balls to take revenge on those who bullied me in high school.

We ALL know that the only people that REALLY get bullied are gays, transgenders, minorities, sluts, and of course EmoChad ('cuz he's hot, duh). All those nerdy unfuckable incels are just privileged males that think they're somehow the "victims."

Lmao I was going to comment basically this. They'll defend this bullshit, but they'll never say people get bullied for being socially retarded and ugly. Honestly my status would have been better in school if I was gay. There was a fag at my school who was my looksmatch and he was super popular and fucked some low tier foids because "bisexual" game.

the funny thing is, numale cuck tear members got bullied themselves so they try to bully incels to feel better. makes me kek thinking about how they are in a dead end in their lives

This is like how they act about circumcision. It doesn't matter what happens to millions of boys in the US, what really matters are some muslim foids getting it done when they're 14 in somalia.

Lmao I was going to comment basically this. They'll defend this bullshit, but they'll never say people get bullied for being socially retarded and ugly. Honestly my status would have been better in school if I was gay. There was a fag at my school who was my looksmatch and he was super popular and fucked some low tier foids because "bisexual" game.

Yeah, I've said it before on here but being gay has been trendy for a long time. All the ones I've known were super popular and high NT. NEVER seen one get "bullied" and I live in the south.

In general the people that actually get bullied the most normies couldn't give two shits about. And then on top of all this they try and deny they get bullied? This is why I feel no remorse every time an incel shoots up a school or something.

what a bunch of mongs