Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IncelTears mog me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Even incel tears life mog me to hell. There is probably like 2 incels in that community that post 24/7. But the rest mog me, they 100% life mog me into hell too.

Every person I know and spoke to in real life is better off than me in literally 99% of all life aspects. Even incel tears probably mog me since atleast some of them experienced some sort normie interaction. Just fucking lol.

Its hard to accept that my only options to get sex is through money. But I already realized that a long time ago. Validation does not exist for sub 5's either. Even some people on incel tears are just curious normies posting from time to time, which indeed mog me into hell.

All my life im going to live with the thought that the day to day man mogs me. Actually, its not even a thought, its reality.

Being poor on the side of being ugly is just pure hell. Atleast they mog me because they have connections through their normified groups, those normified groups which I attempted to force my way in went on to live life without me as soon as they realized im no use in life. Just fucking lol at having to force yourself into a group that hated you from their first sight because you need that part of life, which is socializing.

Plenty of them mog me too but definitely not all of them. Pic related

I unironically mog most men on IT tbh. They're a bunch of pathetic incels in denial who think they're better than us because they respect whomen

you mean you don't even have one friend or something, you're neet?

tbh i don't know what to tell you, the very few friends i made are either completely helpless, or completely uninterested in helping anyone else in the social/romance sphere

tbh IT are cuck faggots who give free car rides to fat women that they orbit, don't worry about them

tbh I mog inceltears in that I accept my subhuman self

also JFL @ thinking inceltears are normies

if they really were, why would they come on inceltears, the most they would do is laugh it out and touch inceltears once, not make an entire subreddit to it

ive never met anyone irl who ive lifemogged tbh

tbh I mog inceltears in that I accept my subhuman self

also JFL @ thinking inceltears are normies

if they really were, why would they come on inceltears, the most they would do is laugh it out and touch inceltears once, not make an entire subreddit to it
Its mostly the same incel posters 24/7. Aside from them, its probably just a bunch of curious normies poking fun. The usual stuff, letting you know that you are subhuman.
you mean you don't even have one friend or something, you're neet?

tbh i don't know what to tell you, the very few friends i made are either completely helpless, or completely uninterested in helping anyone else in the social/romance sphere

tbh IT are cuck faggots who give free car rides to fat women that they orbit, don't worry about them
No, I am not NEET. Its impossible to form any social circle if you havent kept in contact or around the previous one which you initially know through school. Nobody wants to accept a guy into their 10 year old frendship group just so they can go through the process of telling you all the jokes, what that guy likes and what he doesnt. Plus its mostly just high tier normies too, they steal the show and you will always be on the back foot(thats if you manage to get in)

No, I am not NEET. Its impossible to form any social circle if you havent kept in contact or around the previous one which you initially know through school. Nobody wants to accept a guy into their 10 year old frendship group just so they can go through the process of telling you all the jokes, what that guy likes and what he doesnt. Plus its mostly just high tier normies too, they steal the show and you will always be on the back foot(thats if you manage to get in)
yeah it's pure hell.
tbh i had very little choice as my parents nuked my original social circles twice, first by transferring me from school, then by moving me away.
then in high school i made friends with 2 guys, but their friends hated me, and i eventually lost touch with them as we hung out less often.
everything after that is extremely superficial and filled with guy who just hang out with you out of convenience (they have some time to kill) and aren't even thinking about helping you grow your social circle