Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears missing the point and thinking incels are hypergamous too LOL

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p70dc/incels_reveal_their_true_true_colors_when/?sort=new

I just posted this:

No. Its just that as a woman to enter "ugly" territory, she has to literally have serious medical conditions (every woman I saw that was ugly, it was due to severe conditions).
Meanwhile for a man to be ugly, ONE SINGLE FLAW can kill him and drag him down into 3-4/10 territory.

Incels are not hypocrites, it's just that its INSANELY HARDER to be good looking and attractive as a man than as a woman.

Women can get away with weak chins and be cute or wide jaws (angelina jolie) and be too. For men? Wide jaw or bust.

Women can get away with both round eyes with high arched eyebrows or sharp narrow eyers with slanted straight eyebrows. For men, round eyes or arched high set brows are a death sentence.

Women can get away with a high hairline, men can't (men have the additional russian roulette that is balding).

Women can be tall or short. Short men= death sentence.

A woman's face can be full and round or sharp and with contrast. Soft/round features on men are a Huge dealbreaker.

Even the body fat standards, which are widely believed to be attributed to women, are way way harsher and unforguiving for men. A woman, as long as she doesn't enter "very fat" territory, keeps being attractive. Since for males facial sharpness is everything, the slighest amount of bodyfat that goes to your face and you drop down like a rock. I'm not talking about being fat. I'm talking that just enough fat to hide your six pack is hurting you already A FUCKING LOT.

A man can be healthy and still be incel due to bone structure/skin/fat genetics. A woman that is healthy is almosty guaranteed to be attractive.

I could go on and on.

Funny thing is that they just posted a picture of an ugly woman not anything we actually said about her.

So because we wouldn't settle for a zombie abomination we're volcels?

oilonthe-Rose said:
Funny thing is that they just posted a picture of an ugly woman not anything we actually said about her.

lol I stated this fact here: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p70dc/incels_reveal_their_true_true_colors_when/dsflbp9/
and they just got butthurt and told me to fuck off. Pathetic Roastevils. :relief:

>Inceltears posts 4/10 woman
>" I BET INCELS WOULDN'T FUCK THIS"
>Incels all say they would fuck that. Multiple posts about marrying/worshiping her
>They try again with a 3/10 woman
>Same thing
>Try again with a 1/10 woman
>Some incels say they wouldn't fuck that, some do
>"HAHAHAHHAHA INCELS ARE VOLCELS LOL REKT"

Mahlo said:
>Inceltears posts 4/10 woman
>" I BET INCELS WOULDN'T FUCK THIS"
>Incels all say they would fuck that. Multiple posts about marrying/worshiping her
>They try again with a 3/10 woman
>Same thing
>Try again with a 1/10 woman
>Some incels say they wouldn't fuck that, some do
>"HAHAHAHHAHA INCELS ARE VOLCELS LOL REKT"

lmao pretty much

JFL at how hard they're trying.

What they fail to understand is that most of us mog that deformed girl to oblivion, and therefore we deserve girls who are more attractive than her.

Yeah, that response of yours should be in the FAQ/sticky maybe.

IncelTears: IF INCELS WOULDN'T HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A 10 DAY OLD CORPSE OF A MORBIDLY OBESE WOMAN WITH DOWNS AND AIDS AND HERPES THEN THEY ARE NOT INCEL BWAHAHA WE PROVED THEM WRONG

There never going to understand why even bother at this point anymore. Just let them continue believing there own bullshit

An obvious difference between males and females is that males must be aroused in order for penetration and reproduction to take place.

I can't get erect for anything with a gunt. My dick shrivels. I can't control that. I also do not get erect at any Indians or nigresses.

Females can fuck anything and make babies.