Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears like saying that they can smell a creep in real life

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Then why are so many women in relationships with abusive hot tall cheating assholes?

Why do you treat the nice shy average virgin like dirt before even knowing his personality?

I think your creep radar is broken. I think it needs a chad debugger.

You cannot see or feel what a person is thinking. You just think that that cute guy is a nice person do you can have the chance to like him and date him

And no, that quite ugly guy that is minding his own business is not a rapidt or a school shooter, nor is the chad that slaps random women on their behinds a dominant nice guy that knows what he wants. He may as well be a sexist creep.

But good-looking men cannot be creeps. Only ugly men are creeps. Women can sense these things! We know a creep when we see his inferior height and facial bones! Inkels destroyed, again.

Jfl at giving them attention.

lmfao you know what their detector is? It's simply if a male is ugly. That is all.

They fucked their dogs enough times to now smelling creepiness? Amazing.

lmfao you know what their detector is? It's simply if a male is ugly. That is all.
Nail on head.

Chad approaching girl = brave, confident, assertive, go-getter.
Ugly guy approaching girl = creepy, weird, inappropriate, socially autistic.

Cucktears are probably smelling the drool on their bibs.