Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears is worthless even for bluepillers

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Few years ago before I started lurkng here I was regularly browsing IT. When I was bluepilled, I hoped they would debunk blackpill, but they never truly do that.
Every time someone posted here a big and scientific text about blackpill, I was very interested. Points made by OP were good and I was wondering, if anyone from IT would debunk them. But no. Nobody from this subreddit managed to debunk anything. But on the other hand, they just lughed at OP without any attempt to refute his arguments.
Many of them (if not most) don't know what the word incel even mean. For them, anyone who is slightly misogynistic or have traditional views on women is labeled as incel.
That's why I stopped browsing this subreddit. Is worthless.

Few years ago before I started lurkng here I was regularly browsing IT. When I was bluepilled, I hoped they would debunk blackpill, but they never truly do that.
Every time someone posted here a big and scientific text about blackpill, I was very interested. Points made by OP were good and I was wondering, if anyone from IT would debunk them. But no. Nobody from this subreddit managed to debunk anything. But on the other hand, they just lughed at OP without any attempt to refute his arguments.
Many of them (if not most) don't know what the word incel even mean. For them, anyone who is slightly misogynistic or have traditional views on women is labeled as incel.
That's why I stopped browsing this subreddit. Is worthless.
good you passed in the right side

The blackpill is like the law of gravity, denying it is like denying reality.

Did they ever made you laugh?

Yeah it’s all true

Criticizing women is forbidden everywhere you go

You will be scorned and attacked

I occasionally see femoids on that subreddit make excuses like ‘Well, non-Chads are always hostile’ basically but the femoids clearly know why, because the Chads get worshipped while average and ugly men get shit thrown at them.

This is an incel/autistic trait: focusing on arguments and formalities, while normies focus on enforcing (often esoteric and obscure) socially accepted behaviours and values without caring at all about what does not fit those.