Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inceltears is secretly a true incel incel sub

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Inceltear posts our shit day and night. If it weren't for them no one would have know about this forum on the shithole of the internet. How many incels came to know this place because of IT? So, if they hate blackpilled content so much, they should have stopped showing our content and let us die, but they don't. I have two theories: 1- they are dumb trannies who want upboats; 2- the owner of Inceltear is an incel using this kind of tactic to show our contents to normies and incels, propagating the blackpill while not being banned. Hence the owner of inceltears is probably an incel, not in denial. Keep fighting the good fight friendo!

I actually did find this forum thanks to Reddit. The same is true for many others here, I believe.

thanks to living rent-free in their heads, I don't have to worry about housing :feelscomfy:

when the last sub incels.co I think it was called was shutdown i had no idea where you guys went.

I went to inceltears and they were all promoting the new site incels.is

so thanks IT, you guys are always on the pulse of all the latest incel developments :feelsautistic:

Makes sense , I think they are trying to monopolize inceldom for monetary reasons or advertising.

when the last sub incels.co I think it was called was shutdown i had no idea where you guys went.

so thanks IT, you guys are always on the pulse of all the latest incel developments :feelsautistic:

Makes sense , I think they are trying to monopolize inceldom for monetary reasons or advertising.
they are, people have made lots of incel videos about us on youtube, they have made money off us

whereas incel channels on youtube get shut down

I was browsing reddit one time and I came across a post where a lot of normies had a conspiracy theory that IT and FDS were created by incels to make foids/normies look bad.

I was laughing so hard. Those people are so fucking delusional.

Their excuse is that “incels should be labelled as a terrorist group, they’re all evil misogynistic pedophiles who want all non virgin women dead” which gives them an excuse to post everything from here, but they also exclaim how we’re pathetic weak basement dwellers. it makes no sense, if we’re really harmless larpers then just ignore :fuk:

They somehow know about random incel forums before I do. :waitwhat:

I actually was a coping mgtow beforehand so i learned about incels from that subreddit. I just started discovering the blackpill and joined the discord when Minassian happened a week later. Witnessing the media and feminist reaction to that basically completed radicalizing me so after the mods ended the sign-up moratorium during that i made my account.

Origin story aside your points are spot on. Besides trannies and incels in denial i would also add becky whores desperately trying to justify their degeneracy and trying not to feel like used cumrags getting pumped and dumped by chad, which is exactly what they are :foidSoy:

they are, people have made lots of incel videos about us on youtube, they have made money off us

whereas incel channels on youtube get shut down

Wish we could retaliate aside going ER hmm.

Inceltear posts our shit day and night. If it weren't for them no one would have know about this forum on the shithole of the internet. How many incels came to know this place because of IT? So, if they hate blackpilled content so much, they should have stopped showing our content and let us die, but they don't. I have two theories: 1- they are dumb trannies who want upboats; 2- the owner of Inceltear is an incel using this kind of tactic to show our contents to normies and incels, propagating the blackpill while not being banned. Hence the owner of inceltears is probably an incel, not in denial. Keep fighting the good fight friendo!
this is exactly how I found this fucking place, r/inceltears is the most counterproductive shit ever. if it weren’t for r/inceltears i would never have known about this place

While this place has turned out to be a place where incels are meant to be de-radicalized, anti-incel mocking subs have ended up being places where incels are radicalized. Reddit stalking other people's post history and brigading them for wrongthink are a bigger radicalizer of incels than this forum is. This forum just confirms that it's already over but doesn't rub it in like reddit does @SlayerSlayer

you can bet they dont get footjobs on a demand

Thank you inceltears for propaganda and proving blackpill

There were many of us here who learned about .is from IT. Pure KEK fuel.

yes, i was thinking the same, when i was searching about the Blackpill, i read post from their sub, i though wow the posts are so truea nd mindblowing, through them i got to know there is a forum call Incels.co.
I mean it made it easier to find this place.
so yeah thank u and fk them both.

I actually was a coping mgtow beforehand so i learned about incels from that subreddit. I just started discovering the blackpill and joined the discord when Minassian happened a week later. Witnessing the media and feminist reaction to that basically completed radicalizing me so after the mods ended the sign-up moratorium during that i made my account.

Origin story aside your points are spot on. Besides trannies and incels in denial i would also add becky whores desperately trying to justify their degeneracy and trying not to feel like used cumrags getting pumped and dumped by chad, which is exactly what they are :foidSoy:
the redpill was actually the most miserable part of my life. I really hated working on myself and not even making an inch of progess. I am an entitled fuck.

Last edited: